Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-13, 09:54

Plan: Primal+JUDDD
Stats: 168/163.2/140 Female 5'5''
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Corn FLAVORING!! EXTRACT!!

Ok people! I've read post about making almond flour bread and no one being able to FIND CORN FLAVORING EXTRACT!!! GUESSSS WHATTTT

I FOUND IT!!!!
I just called them and spoke to them about it....
it's not made with corn! AND they also offer Xylitol, Erythroil, and Stevia syprups and flavorings. They are super friendly and will answer all your questions. So, if you are skeptical you can call them!

If you want to wait, I'm going to order it right now (the corn flavor) for almond flour muffins, just to make sure its real. I'm always very skeptical about sharing websites, just in case people order from them and they aren't happy or its a bad website. SO, I'll post if I receive it, how it tastes, or if you don't care order it!

here it is:
http://www.naturesflavors.com/organ...ract-12670.html

http://www.naturesflavors.com

WOO HOOO!

Last edited by Yoga11 : Thu, Mar-14-13 at 10:00.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-13, 10:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/138/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Well, now that's cool! I've been having fun with using extracts in my smoothies and other cooking, but this site has an unbelievable selection- thanks for the link!
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-13, 12:13

Plan: don't know!
Stats: 150/150/115
BF:
Progress: 0%

Just a quick word of warning (I haven't ordered anything from them in several years) - there was a review on another forum specifically of the corn flavor, and it was a bit discouraging. Hopefully your outcome will be good!!
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-13, 15:18
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

There another company that puts out a flavoring called "Fresh Corn" and I HAVE tried it. Tastes just like buttered corn on the cob! I add it to cornbread and things like the topping for Tamale Pie. It can be ordered here: http://www.selectflavors.com/individual-flavors/

Oh, and the Coconutti flavoring from these people is TO DIE FOR good! Been using that one for over 20 years!
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-13, 23:27

Plan: Primal+JUDDD
Stats: 168/163.2/140 Female 5'5''
BF:
Progress: 17%

Nice! thanks Buttoni!

I already ordered the corn from the website above and Ill post what I think about it.

even if the corn flavor isn't that best (Ncgirl2 says) they still have amazing flavors, xylitol and stevia products, so hopefully its all good
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-13, 23:55

Plan: don't know!
Stats: 150/150/115
BF:
Progress: 0%

Just to clarify - I'm just commenting on what I read on another forum, I haven't actually tried it. Might be great, hope so!!
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-13, 18:42

Plan: Ketogenic/85-90%Carnivore
Stats: 298/206/168 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 71%

Well?
Did you get the corn flavoring and how was it?
I just found this thread and am curious as to if it is worth buying?
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Apr-28-16, 10:44

Plan: 6WBMO/Paleo
Stats: 196.7/175.6/130 Male 5'6
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoga11
Ok people! I've read post about making almond flour bread and no one being able to FIND CORN FLAVORING EXTRACT!!! GUESSSS WHATTTT

I FOUND IT!!!!
I just called them and spoke to them about it....
it's not made with corn! AND they also offer Xylitol, Erythroil, and Stevia syprups and flavorings. They are super friendly and will answer all your questions. So, if you are skeptical you can call them!

If you want to wait, I'm going to order it right now (the corn flavor) for almond flour muffins, just to make sure its real. I'm always very skeptical about sharing websites, just in case people order from them and they aren't happy or its a bad website. SO, I'll post if I receive it, how it tastes, or if you don't care order it!

here it is:
http://www.naturesflavors.com/organ...ract-12670.html

http://www.naturesflavors.com

WOO HOOO!

Thank you! I'm ordering a stash of natural flavoring for my experiments in creating delicious low carb meals that tastes even better than the carb-laden originals.
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-16, 06:37

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

ooh, i love cornbread!
i use extracts for all kinds of things- flax muffins, smoothies, greek yogurt, etc....corn would be a great addition.

BTW, years ago i remember someone on this forum experimenting with a corn bread using baby corn. yes, baby corn is regular corn. but it is very low in carbohydrate. i eat it in stirfries or soups a few times a month to no ill effect, but it is proboally just a 1/2c or so- the rest of the mix i buy is water chesnuts, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.