Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2041   ^
Old Sat, Sep-02-17, 08:24

Plan: Keto/Carnivore/Fasting
Stats: 190/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

lol Whirrlly...HAPPY SATURDAY!

Don't expect to hear from me much for a week or so, getting ready for a visit from one of my brothers.

All is well, just very busy.

Nothing new here. Salads seem to be my thing lately.

It's still hot, hot, hot here. I don't spend much outdoor time except coming and going....

Everyone have a great weekend!!! Enjoy your Saturday, Sunday, Monday! 3 day weekend.
Sponsored Links
  #2042   ^
Old Sat, Sep-02-17, 16:14

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello warriors,

How is everyone doing today?

It's Saturday Karen but I had to stop and think also,

Quick drive by to say hello!

DSS is by me and getting around pretty good. He expects to head home tomorrow.

Have a spectacular Saturday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #2043   ^
Old Sun, Sep-03-17, 04:09

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

DE, lol, so happy sunday to ya I swear I don't know what day of the week it is anymore since I quit work. Working at home I don't care what day of the week it is and I honestly forget so many times it is scary in a way LOL

I hear ya on busy! We sure have our lives hopping don't we? Enjoy your visit tho and have a blast!!

Bernie, oh you too? Not a clue some days what day it is HAHA
Getting older and not caring what day it is a good and bad thing for me Glad DSS is improving and doing better!

And where is JO?

HI ALL
nothing much day
hubby off work so we might do something, storms are moving out and day will be ok to head out so gonna think about what we want to do

CHILLY outside, wow....I think covering the pool will be soon now. Might as well get it done and over and move onto the next season I guess

great day all
  #2044   ^
Old Sun, Sep-03-17, 05:53
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Smile Sunday, 3 September 2017

Happy Day Warriors!

Wishing each of you a totally spectacular Sunday in every.single.way possible!

Stay WARRIOR STRONG!

WOW all the Warriors posted in here yesterday, except for me!

I had time to post my "PPWs" in my journal and Imma sorry I didn't come in here but I was über busy working on school stuff (still got more to do, it's an endless process all school-year long!) and then it was time to do the yard work before it got to stinkin' HOT out, ya know the usual weeding and mowing... Good Times ~ NOT!

Finished another knitted baby afghan last Monday and had time yesterday to photograph it! The yarn is Red Heart brand color "Light Blue".

Pattern: "6x10 Cable" Knitted Afghan (42x42 inches)

So that's the 7th afghan I've completed since I started replenishing my collection of "afghan gifts" this summer!

I started another knitted baby afghan the same day I finished the one above, in “Aran” ~ it’s a creamy white color. This one will be in a combo of 4x10 and 6x10 cable stitches.

I truly the creative part of designing the stitching pattern! That's a huge part of why I love to knit or do any of the many different crafty things I do!

On another note:

Staying 100% OP has NOT been difficult at all... lately I've been eating the same things day-in and day-out.

Not complaining one iota since it means I don't have to think about food or what Imma gonna eat PERIOD! Which is one of my many food related issues!

Food really is a none-issue since it doesn't hold the same "entertainment" value it used to have when I was "Fat Jo". I really only eat to nourish my body...

Tomorrow will mark 3 years, 6 months, 2 weeks and counting in Maintenance!

Imma really proud about that since I've never EVER stayed in maintenance for any significant amount of time! Okay, seriously, I NEVER did maintenance before which would explain my years and years of yo-yo dieting!

Honestly, it's truly easier to stay 100% OP every.single day then to have to battle "FAT Jo" and her carb addiction!

Imma gonna stay 100% OP today and let tomorrow take care of itself!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

“If you choose the behavior than you choose the consequences!”
~ Dr. Phil

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO....wow the admin got raises and you guys not nothing...but isn't that always the way. Admin and those higher always take care of themselves, hell look at our govt. Congress etc seem to always get their fair share (and tons more) and everyone else is left by the wayside...yea, sure is just an overall somewhat fair world isn't it LOL
They must have gotten ANOTHER raise this year too b/c my principal said his paycheck didn't go down with the increase in medical/health insurance, that his went UP!

You'd think he wouldn't say something like that to us since all of us went home with a smaller paycheck on Friday...but he's a blooming idiot!

It wasn't as BAD as I had thought. I think the admin email about increasing medical/health was misleading in the sense that the % she quoted was the TOTAL amount they were gonna take out, NOT an added increase... hope that made sense!

The difference in my paycheck was $2.50 less or $65 out-of-pocket for the entire year. Like I said, not too bad... but still, every single stinkin' year they INCREASE it! Pfffffffffffffffft!
Quote:
You said it about middle class being the backbone and we support this country......and they are taking that away. We are over taxed and a dying middle class......soon it will be have and have nots and that won't be pretty when we get there! Nothing good is coming at all I can see. but all we can do is live thru it best we can right now I guess oh gosh don't get me started here......
Yeppers!

Not really sure middle class will be completely eliminated since we are the ones being squeezed for our hard-earned $$$$$$! See what I mean?
Quote:
chatted with Barb. She wants to mountain hike with me so when the days and days of rain go by we will finally start changing over to fall stuff like hiking. Probably go back into the darn high 90s but once my mind flips to the next season it better damn well get here HAHA
That's cool that you and Barb are going be hikin' buddies!

Quote:
Hey I am the first for Sunday LOL

It is sunday right? omg I had to think about that

No it is saturday now???? wait, have to look at a calendar fast.

It is Saturday!!!!! I tell ya I am losing it
You're killin' me here!

Imma glad you were WRONG about it being Sunday b/c I really want to have every single stinkin' minute of my 3-day w/e!
Quote:
nothing much here....dark black skies, tons of big storms and each day now is just blurring into the others. bleck.
way too much rain....when this dries out the mowers will be whirrling full speed!
I guess you must be getting the "Harvey" affects... I hear ya on the mowing thingy! Poor dear!
Quote:
today is this and that.
nothing big
usual junk

wow exciting life here right HAHA
Count your blessings my dear b/c you deserve it esp with what you went thru with your MIL this summer!
Quote:
well quiet is a good thing too so I will take it!
kiddo and I might take a fast hike later with dog BUT THAT is a big maybe cause it is misty rain right now and skies are nasty so it is wishy washy if that will go down.
Hope you got a chance to go out hiking with DD and Bolt!
Quote:
hope everyone else has a more exciting fun day!!
Only if you think working on the dreaded w/e to-do list is a more exciting day...then YEAH it was!
Quote:
And where is JO?
Here I is!
Quote:
hubby off work so we might do something, storms are moving out and day will be ok to head out so gonna think about what we want to do
You'll have to tell us what kinda adventure you guys finally decided upon! B/c Imma living vicariously thru you!
Quote:
CHILLY outside, wow....I think covering the pool will be soon now. Might as well get it done and over and move onto the next season I guess
Kinda luck I have, if I covered my pool (if I had one), we'd probably get a HEAT WAVE, KWIM???? Murphy's Law and all that!
Quote:
great day all
You too, girlie!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
Don't expect to hear from me much for a week or so, getting ready for a visit from one of my brothers.
How nice for you! When is he coming in?

So, how many siblings do you have?

Wasn't one of your DBs in town not too long ago, the ones that are the carb-a-lots?
Quote:
Nothing new here. Salads seem to be my thing lately.
Indeed!
Quote:
It's still hot, hot, hot here. I don't spend much outdoor time except coming and going....
I know you can't wait for it to cool down! Same here!

Got about 4 military families getting stationed in your neck of the woods in the next several weeks... sure gonna miss those kiddos! Oh well, that's military life... been there, done that and continue to do IT!
Quote:
Everyone have a great weekend!!! Enjoy your Saturday, Sunday, Monday! 3 day weekend.
Yeppers! Thanks I will and I hope you do as well!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Quick drive by to say hello!

DSS is by me and getting around pretty good. He expects to head home tomorrow.
So good to hear that your DSS is doing so well and will be heading home!
Quote:
Have a spectacular Saturday warriors and take care of yourself!
Hope you get a chance to totally chil-lax and take care of YOU sometime this w/e, girlie, b/c you've been taking care of everyone else lately!

Last edited by Just Jo : Sun, Sep-03-17 at 06:15. Reason: Option M: More to say of course! HA!
  #2045   ^
Old Mon, Sep-04-17, 05:04
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Default Monday, 4 September 2017

Looks like everyone is sleepin' in this fine Monday morning! So I'll get our thread started...

Happy Labor Day Warriors!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

“I’m allergic to carbs ~ I breakout in rolls of FAT!”
~ paraphrased from A '72 pg 41

#2046   ^
Old Mon, Sep-04-17, 05:21

BF:

Hello warriors,

Happy Labor Day warriors!

DSS is doing much better will stay by me till doctors visit tomorrow! Hoping he get the all clear and can resume normal activities!
Today is just getting my things to do list done and chillin!
Staying warrior strong even though I have carbage in the house for the first time in I don't know for DSS. No worries it doesn't bother me! Yesterday DS and DSGF cooked steak asparagus and sweet potatoes fries 😡. I had some asparagus and steak with my leafy greens and was good..
I luv your saying today Jo! I am allergic to carbs break out in fat! Yepper me too that is why I stay far away from them !!
Have a marvelous Monday and Labor Day warriors and take care of you!
  #2047   ^
Old Mon, Sep-04-17, 07:15

BF:

Jo well at least it wasn't as worse in your paycheck as you guys thought.....but again you are decreasing, never increasing and that is a sign of a country going down hill faster than it is staying alive

So we did this JO, since ya wanna live thru me vicariously LOL

I googled NC Festivals/Fairs and found Iredell County Agricultural Fair, only 30 mins. up the road. Kiddo called a friend and we got her and we all left. Kids did rides like crazy and ate junk....hubby and I walked the exhibits which were 'ok' but the animals (cattle, horses, chickens for shows/judging) was more our speed. The other exhibits were kinda blah but done mostly by kids I think, but some of the garden club exhibits were really nice......well that killed 4 hrs. Hubby wanted out after 3 hrs cause his back and he was moaning and a pain in the azz if ya ask me, but I get it, when in pain you moan but geez ya know.....anyway.....cost me a ton of money. Kids 'won by popping ballons' 2 darn good sized stuffed animals and it cost me flipping $50 friggin' dollars to do just that....kill me ya know...but having cancelled our big vacation due to MIL in rehab etc I figured I would blow some money on them. Day was fab, 80 and nice and watched some Ninja guys do a show of crazy jumping and smashing bricks and more................so all in all fun day. Ok that was it LOL-----oh brought home 2 giant turkey legs for me to eat today. The smell from the grill as they were cooking was oh so good so I will let ya know how one tastes when I hit into it today

Great pic! I know you love making your gift afghans! So cool

Bernie, so glad DSS is improving and now you got carbs around. I have them all the time and boy did I wish I did not. I always said being alone with MY food in the house would be such a much more help in my control but it ain't gonna happen for me.
Asparagus, wow, haven't had that in so long and I always loved it....glad you enjoyed yours!

DE hope you are doing ok getting ready for your family visit!

HI GUYS
nothing much doing today
hubby and I have to hit some stores for checking out crap he wants. eh
kiddo sleeping over with friend at another friend up the road...told her to get home by 10am this morning. school tomorrow and she is tired to the max I am sure so controlling her day today to ensure I don't have no pain in the butt kid in the morning saying she doesn't feel good and wants out of school LOL

sunny and nice here, mowing will commence this afternoon HA

great day all
  #2048   ^
Old Mon, Sep-04-17, 07:55

BF:

Hi Warriors..

Quick pop in...

Brother coming tomorrow and pretty much ready for him. Just a couple of little things to get done. I have four siblings...one older brother and three younger. We are all close in age though, one right after another. Don't know how my mom managed!

OMG ... Jo I love that blue afghan. Do you sell them? It's gorgeous!!!

Karen and Bernie, sounds like all is going well for you guys. I am around a lot of carbs too with the family. My son's house is a carb feast, they eat a lot of sugary stuff. They are all thin though so it hasn't hurt them in that way.

Have a super duper day..everyone off for Labor Day? If you are enjoy!
  #2049   ^
Old Tue, Sep-05-17, 03:51
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Smile Tuesday, 5 September 2017

I'll get our humble little thread started this am:

Happy Tuesday Warriors!

Wishing everyone a totally terrific day in every single way possible!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Woot! Woot! All the Warriors posted yesterday! How awesome is that!!!

Hope everyone had a chil-laxing Labor Day!

We truly have to look after ourselves. Honestly, we cheat all BY ourselves and WE cheat OURSELVES out of the possibilities of losing weight and keeping it off to improve our health! No one else really cares if WE eat 100% OP or not!
~ by me

Berni:
Quote:
DSS is doing much better will stay by me till doctors visit tomorrow! Hoping he get the all clear and can resume normal activities!
Wishing your DSS a clean bill of health!
Quote:
Today is just getting my things to do list done and chillin!
Hope you got a chance to chil-lax and take care of YOU yesterday!
Quote:
Staying warrior strong even though I have carbage in the house for the first time in I don't know for DSS. No worries it doesn't bother me! Yesterday DS and DSGF cooked steak asparagus and sweet potatoes fries 😡. I had some asparagus and steak with my leafy greens and was good..
You go, girl with staying WARRIOR strong with those toxic carbs in your house!

I had some in my house too when my twin was here! But I didn't let 'em get to "Fat Jo"! She's not very bright and so easily distracted!

But seriously, they are SO NOT worth eating and ruining what we've worked so HARD to accomplish!
Quote:
I luv your saying today Jo! I am allergic to carbs break out in fat! Yepper me too that is why I stay far away from them !!
Yeppers! That's HOW it is for me too!

Karen:
Quote:
Jo well at least it wasn't as worse in your paycheck as you guys thought.....but again you are decreasing, never increasing and that is a sign of a country going down hill faster than it is staying alive
Exactly spot ON! Would you believe that I took home MORE 10 years ago???? Pfffffffffffffffffffffft!
Quote:
So we did this JO, since ya wanna live thru me vicariously LOL

I googled NC Festivals/Fairs and found Iredell County Agricultural Fair, only 30 mins. up the road. Kiddo called a friend and we got her and we all left. Kids did rides like crazy and ate junk....hubby and I walked the exhibits which were 'ok' but the animals (cattle, horses, chickens for shows/judging) was more our speed. The other exhibits were kinda blah but done mostly by kids I think, but some of the garden club exhibits were really nice......well that killed 4 hrs. Hubby wanted out after 3 hrs cause his back and he was moaning and a pain in the azz if ya ask me, but I get it, when in pain you moan but geez ya know.....anyway.....cost me a ton of money. Kids 'won by popping ballons' 2 darn good sized stuffed animals and it cost me flipping $50 friggin' dollars to do just that....kill me ya know...but having cancelled our big vacation due to MIL in rehab etc I figured I would blow some money on them. Day was fab, 80 and nice and watched some Ninja guys do a show of crazy jumping and smashing bricks and more................so all in all fun day. Ok that was it LOL-----oh brought home 2 giant turkey legs for me to eat today. The smell from the grill as they were cooking was oh so good so I will let ya know how one tastes when I hit into it today
Wow! That was a great adventure! Thanks for sharing!

I hear ya on spending the $$$ but like you said, you saved some when you had to cancel your trips due to your MIL's illness and rehab... and as "they" say, you can't take it with you!

I know your fam had a terrific time!
Quote:
Great pic! I know you love making your gift afghans! So cool
Thanks! I do making 'em... then in a bit, I'll get tried of making 'em and switch to doing some other crafty thing... b/c seriously how many "gift" afghans do I need??

De:
Quote:
Quick pop in...

Brother coming tomorrow and pretty much ready for him. Just a couple of little things to get done. I have four siblings...one older brother and three younger. We are all close in age though, one right after another. Don't know how my mom managed!
Wow I didn't realize you had so many brothers and you the ONLY girl!

You're right about wondering how your mom managed, but managed she did! And look at how terrific you came OUT!

So how long is your brother staying? Is he bringing his fam too?
Quote:
OMG ... Jo I love that blue afghan. Do you sell them? It's gorgeous!!!
I can't afford to sell 'em, De b/c no one can afford 'em... just cheaper to give 'em away.

Here's what I mean... it probably costs me around $15-20 for the yarn and what's my time worth? Takes me 25-30 hours to knit each one.

I sent one to a dear friend of mine over the summer and it cost me almost $25. So even without the price of my labor of love, that's approximately $50 right there! KWIM? Yeah, cheaper to give 'em away!
Quote:
I am around a lot of carbs too with the family. My son's house is a carb feast, they eat a lot of sugary stuff. They are all thin though so it hasn't hurt them in that way.
Even with all the carb-age all around you, you've managed to stay 100% OP and WARRIOR Strong!

We really have to learn to live with car-age all around us b/c "it's" NOT going away anytime soon as much as we'd like that to be the case!

It really is all about the healthy LC food choices we make at every single meal that keep us über successful!

We GOT THIS!
  #2050   ^
Old Tue, Sep-05-17, 04:35

BF:

yea JO I can't take the money with me but I like to hold onto it for a short while anyway it seems to slip thru my fingers very darn fast nowadays HAHA

You could just hold a few afghans up til a disaster hits and donate to that cause if needed, like devasting hurricane or flood area etc. Gifts/donations like that are always appreciated and you spread out your generous nature around

DE, bet you had it tough. 4 bro but you had 3 younger so that might have helped ya....I have 2 older bro and they did have their torture time with me LOL I don't know how many times growing up I vowed to never speak to them again and of course we are all so close now as older people

HI ALL
fast one
off on the road early with hubby

do this, do that, go here and there, life gets annoying sometimes but ya gotta do things you don't really want to do, so ya buck up, get'em done and move on

great day warriors!!
  #2051   ^
Old Tue, Sep-05-17, 12:43

BF:

Hello warriors,

My DSS got a good report so he back home with all he needs. I sent all the carbage back with him.
Jo... your afgans are priceless and works of art! I also pretty much eat the same thing everyday lately a spinach omelet or a spinach jalapeño omelet. Easy peasy!
Karen... the trip with family sounds like a blast pricey but memories to last a life time!
De.... enjoy the time with your brother!
Have a terrific Tuesday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #2052   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 03:47
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Smile Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Here's HUMPFREE!!

Happy Hump Day WARRIORS!

Hope everyone is doing well and wishing each of you a totally wondrous Wednesday!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Wow! With Monday being a holiday, it's hard to believe that we are already on the downhill side of the week.... goin' by crazy fast as usual for me! The w/e will be here before we know it!

I am having so much fun with my kiddos, they are soakin' up everything Imma teaching them like sponges!

We are already 4.5 weeks into the school year! Holy Hannah! Time really does fly when you're having fun and I sure as heck am!

Volunteered to chaperon the "Back to School" dance this Friday! We have to "volunteer" 15 hours per semester to after school activities...yeah that means they don't pay us... "they" wouldn't get away with this in the private business sector.... oh well...

Figure out what you want.
Focus on it.
Find people who have achieved what you want!
Find out how they think & act, then follow their lead!

~ Bill Harris

Karen:
Quote:
yea JO I can't take the money with me but I like to hold onto it for a short while anyway it seems to slip thru my fingers very darn fast nowadays HAHA
Quote:
You could just hold a few afghans up til a disaster hits and donate to that cause if needed, like devasting hurricane or flood area etc. Gifts/donations like that are always appreciated and you spread out your generous nature around
I've done that, not with the afghans, but back in 2012, I made over 200 knitted caps that I donated to "Coats for Kids" etc... here's the linkage to the hats!

"Hats from the Heart" Project

This wasn't as altruistic as it sounds, I had all this yarn that I needed to use up BEFORE I could buy more b/c I LOVE yarn.... couldn't justify buying more until I used up what I had...
Quote:
off on the road early with hubby

do this, do that, go here and there, life gets annoying sometimes but ya gotta do things you don't really want to do, so ya buck up, get'em done and move on
I hear ya... that's how I feel about almost any kind of shopping PERIOD!

Hope your excursion out was fruitful!

Berni:
Quote:
My DSS got a good report so he back home with all he needs. I sent all the carbage back with him.
That's terrific that he got a good report and is back home with all his carb-age!
Quote:
Jo... your afgans are priceless and works of art!
Awww shucks, thanks girlie!
Quote:
I also pretty much eat the same thing everyday lately a spinach omelet or a spinach jalapeño omelet. Easy peasy!
Right ON!

Same here and I like the easy peasy part the most. I realized I've become a minimalist in my WOE as well as all the other aspects of my life... sure makes EVERYTHING that much easier for sure!
  #2053   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 13:10

BF:

Good Morning Warriors...

When it rains, it pours. I got stuck on jury duty yesterday and today. Plus my brother flew in last night! The case wrapped up today when it was dismissed. Other than driving downtown to the court and finding the parking garage it was a good experience. If it lasted longer that could have been bad with company here.

Ok Jo you didn't take the hint. I know you don't make them to sell....but... I love that blue afghan and would pay for it and the mailing cost. Think about it. If you say no I won't be upset ... no worries

So all is good with me. Busy week, thinking they all are!!!

Have aa awesome HUMP day. Mine is great
  #2054   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 15:28

BF:

Hello warriors ,

Crazy day more Dr appts with DSS all good but I am tired!

De.... so glad jury duty wrapped up in time so you can spend time with brother!

Hello dear Jo and Karen!
Have a wonderful Wednesday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #2055   ^
Old Thu, Sep-07-17, 03:28
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Default Thursday, 7 September 2017

Happy Friday Eve, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

"You can’t OUTRUN the FORK!"
~ unknown

De:
Quote:
When it rains, it pours. I got stuck on jury duty yesterday and today. Plus my brother flew in last night! The case wrapped up today when it was dismissed. Other than driving downtown to the court and finding the parking garage it was a good experience. If it lasted longer that could have been bad with company here.
That's a great attitude to have about the jury duty thing... But Imma glad it didn't interfere with your brother's visit!

I remember when I had it here, aside from the fact that it was always up in the air if we had to show up or not, it was a great experience for me too! We do jury duty here for 6 mons at a time. We call in to the system the afternoon before and they would say if my "group" had to show up or not the following morning... kinda an off balance feeling since Imma the type that likes definite plans and not so much the last minute kinda things etc...KWIM??

So what kinda fun things are you gonna be doing with your bro in town???
Quote:
Ok Jo you didn't take the hint. I know you don't make them to sell....but... I love that blue afghan and would pay for it and the mailing cost. Think about it. If you say no I won't be upset ... no worries
Sorry, you're RIGHT, I didn't take the hint!

I COMPLETELY forgot that you're expecting another bundle of grand soon!

But of course, I'll send it to you... only if you pay for shipping b/c you can't afford my time! Hey I'll throw in a couple of other baby items I make to boot!

You want the last blue one I made, not the multi-colored one, right???

Text me your addy and I'll let you know when I've put it in the mail!
Quote:
So all is good with me. Busy week, thinking they all are!!!
Busy keeps us from getting stale, right???
Quote:
Have a awesome HUMP day. Mine is great
Mine was awesome too, so I ain't complaining!

Berni:
Quote:
Crazy day more Dr appts with DSS all good but I am tired!
Wow, is he okay??
Quote:
Hello dear Jo and Karen!
Hiya, dear Berni!
Quote:
Have a wonderful Wednesday warriors and take care of yourself!
Thanks and you too, girlie!

Karen: Where the heck are you?? Not like you to NOT post... hope everything is well with you and your fam!

Last edited by Just Jo : Thu, Sep-07-17 at 03:35. Reason: Option M: More to say of course! HA!
Closed Thread