Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-14-09, 13:18

Plan: Warrior Diet
Stats: 145/143/130 Female 69
BF:
Progress:
Default Just started too!

I started this 2 days ago too!! So good luck to both of us. I am new to this forum; is there a place to track daily logs on this plan to compare with others?
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Sep-25-09, 10:08

Stats: 323/317/118 Female 5ft6in
BF:
Progress: 3%
Smile New to Warrior Diet

Is anyone still on this diet and how are you doing on it. I have a lot of weight to loose so I am currious how others are doing. I like this diet because I am never hungry until evening anyway and eating all day always made me tired so when I saw this diet I thought this is for me. If you are doing well on the diet how strict are you about dinner and what do you do. I appreciate any input. Thanks.
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Sep-25-09, 11:17

Plan: Organic Dukan Attack
Stats: 132/129.4/116 Female 4' 11"
BF:
Progress: 16%

I am not doing the Warrior Diet, but something that shares the fasting aspect along with strict limitations on carbohydrate amount and quality. I eat two meals a day, about 6 hours apart, with no snacking in between. See "Fast Five" diet for more explanation. During the work week, I get all my eating in between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Again, no snacking or grazing between meals or after. On the weekend, because I enjoy sharing the evening meal with my husband, I push the "breakfast" back to 4 pm with a high-protein snack, then have dinner around 6. On the weekends I am allowing myself a very small after dinner whiskey as well. And every morning I have one cup of black coffee on rising.

This routine has had very quick, very obvious, benefits for digestion and weight loss. I broke a two-year stall and complete resolved the IBS symptoms that had returned after years of successful low carbing. Right now I am having minimal carbs, in order to burn as much fat as possible, but I have seen this work almost as well while including small servings of oatmeal or corn. (I try to avoid wheat fructans, NOT gluten.)

Right now, I am combining this IF approach with many of Dr. Eades's principles from his new 6 Week Cure for the Middle Age Middle. See the Protein Power threads for more on that one.
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Sep-27-09, 09:10

Stats: 323/317/118 Female 5ft6in
BF:
Progress: 3%
Smile

Thanks for the input, I will check this stuff out. I really like how I am feeling on Warrior Diet, I have a lot of energy in the day now,but I am not loosing. Probably too many carbs at night. What is this IF, I have been looking for information on it but have not found anything.
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Sep-28-09, 17:02

Plan: Organic Dukan Attack
Stats: 132/129.4/116 Female 4' 11"
BF:
Progress: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shub41
Thanks for the input, I will check this stuff out. I really like how I am feeling on Warrior Diet, I have a lot of energy in the day now,but I am not loosing. Probably too many carbs at night. What is this IF, I have been looking for information on it but have not found anything.

IF = intermittent fasting. Lots of variations. Google "Fast Five Diet" for one approach. Search on "intermittent fasting" on this forum. You'll find lots.