Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > PCOS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-12-05, 09:42
Registered Member

Plan: insulin restance
Stats: 260/235/150 Female 61
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default pcos bENEFIT

aS I Have posted here before, I am invovled with a PCOS Awareness Campaign. It is something very near and dear to my heart. And I am hosting and running a benefit for PCOS in Green Bay WI for Feb 10th. The campaign I am with is working on a PCOS Awareness month in Feb and has tons of events planned check it out at www.pcoscampaign.com. This includes a benefit in New York and Green Bay.

Are you stoked for the Benefits?
Are you attending the benefit in Feb in Green Bay?
Do you want a cool Volunteer shirt?
Do you live near Green Bay And want to help out?

Here is the deal The benefit for Green Bay is Friday Feb. 10th. We have alot to do for this benefit, including advertising, contacting donors, planning, decorating, maybe even some more fundraising. And we need not only man power to do it. We need Cyster power to do it!
So if you want to volunteer please email me at annie~pcoscampaign.com.

Now besides general volunteers I am looking for a group of ladies and if they want men to get together once a month from Nov - March to plan this benefit. We would get together on Saturday afternoons, and plan out the logistics of the event. The dates would be Nov 12, Dec, 10, Jan 14, Feb 11, and March 11. The last two would just be to regroup! I would have the first one at my house, and I would provide lunch or supper depending on the time. At that one we would decide where to hold the next one,or just keep it at my house.Each meeting would be one to two hours, and would have a set schedule or agenda we would be working on. I know this is a big commitment and I understand if you can't make all of the meetings that is ok. But if you could make one or two to help out that would be awesome!For those of you with children, I completely understand the restraints and if you wanted to be there I will be providing a babysitter and activities for those who need it! If you think this is something you might be intrested in please email me, and I will send you more information! Remember the more volunteers we have on this, the greater the success!
Annie
Sponsored Links