Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Tips and Stalls
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Wed, Dec-01-04, 15:01

Plan: none
Stats: 185/185/150 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress:

Induction? What's that?
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Fri, Jan-14-05, 18:56

Plan: atkins
Stats: 280/190/180 Male 6'1
BF:
Progress: 90%

Anyway, my friend is taking Relacore and it seems that it is helping her, funny thing she isnt loosing any weight but inches, also she is not really doing Atkins, i mean she is eating less carbs and etc,. but not strict LC diet, but inches is leaving her:P
so...go figure...
  #63   ^
Old Fri, Jan-14-05, 19:54
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%

I had no clue what Relacore was. Someone gave me a bottle, and said, "take this."
So.... along with all my other 13 bottles of vitamins, supplements, and baby aspirin, i take that relacore. It says 3 pills a day. I generally take 2. I've been taking them since Thanksgiving.
I have lost 20 lbs since December 1st, and the one place I've been measuring is my waistline, and I've lost 4 inches there since December 1st.

Now... I can't possibly put my finger on the relacore... but I thought I would state my stats in case, it could possibly be the relacore.
  #64   ^
Old Sat, Jan-15-05, 10:55

Stats: 280/190/180 Male 6'1
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotGal
I had no clue what Relacore was. Someone gave me a bottle, and said, "take this."
So.... along with all my other 13 bottles of vitamins, supplements, and baby aspirin, i take that relacore. It says 3 pills a day. I generally take 2. I've been taking them since Thanksgiving.
I have lost 20 lbs since December 1st, and the one place I've been measuring is my waistline, and I've lost 4 inches there since December 1st.

Now... I can't possibly put my finger on the relacore... but I thought I would state my stats in case, it could possibly be the relacore.

20 lbs in one month! You go girl!!!
  #65   ^
Old Sat, Jan-15-05, 18:28

Plan: Carb Cycling
Stats: 208/165/145 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 68%

"Not only can Relacore reduce belly fat in conjunction with proper diet and exercise, but it also helps balance hormone levels that cause stress-induced obesity and binge eating. If your exercise time is limited, Relacore is the best way to control the accumulation of cortisol and belly fat because the formula nips the problem of stress and anxiety in the bud, so to speak".
  #66   ^
Old Sat, Jul-23-05, 09:11

Stats: 146/123/123 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Okay Im throwing my hat in to defend afwife. I started the OOO thread, and what it is for is yeast overgrowth. Some of us have yeast problems in our system, and for those of you who have read the book, I'm sure you read about that. I took OOO and I still take it every day. I not only take it because it helped me lose the last few pounds, but because I have no drippy nose, I dont catch every little bug my kids bring home, or anything everyone has at the store. I studied up on it, its used for your immune system, to control yeast, and I just personally like the energy I get from it.

As far as this weight loss, LC is the thing for me. I cant change my way of life now. I occasionally have a bite of things that are way to sugary and it taste bitter on my tongue instead of sweet like it should. Great for me. I hope you all find what works for you and keep it up. I for one dont eat after 6:30 because I feel better if I dont. It does help you lose, but as you can see I have been at the same weight for awhile now, so I just do what works for me and thats what we all should do what works for us. Heck think of the people who think we are crazy for being lowcarb.
  #67   ^
Old Sat, Jul-23-05, 10:39

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 145/137/110 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 23%

I tried a bottle of cortislim (similar to relacore) and when I wasn't doing low carb I didn't lose anything...I won't buy another bottle, since I don't think it works. It also increased my anxiety levels (the opposite of what it is supposed to do).
It gave me a terrible feeling.
  #68   ^
Old Sat, Jul-23-05, 11:33

Plan: 1
Stats: 110/110/110 Female 111
BF:
Progress: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2brickie
but because I have no drippy nose, I dont catch every little bug my kids bring home, or anything everyone has at the store. I studied up on it, its used for your immune system, to control yeast, and I just personally like the energy I get from it.

I defintely don't claim OoO helped me to lose weight...my eating and exercising did that! But, I do claim OoO a miracle sinus med! I began taking it around ten months? ago and in no time my horrible sinus drainage stopped! Literally was gone! Now, for the last month I have been having drainage again so talked to a gal at Wild Oats and decided to take a double dose! Well, it's only been a few hours, but the drainage has once again stopped... I would have posted this in your journal, but ya don't have one!
  #69   ^
Old Sun, Jul-24-05, 08:29

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
I occasionally have a bite of things that are way to sugary and it taste bitter on my tongue instead of sweet like it should.

That's a side effect of the Oil of Oregano. It alters the way our taste buds perceive sweet tastes (at least for a few hours after taking it).
  #70   ^
Old Sun, Jul-24-05, 13:42

Plan: 1
Stats: 110/110/110 Female 111
BF:
Progress: 74%

I never noticed that, but then I take mine after I eat breakfast and don't eat again for hours! Interesting! But, sometimes the taste of the OoO hangs around!
  #71   ^
Old Sun, Jul-24-05, 16:34
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

There a fruit called... I think, Miracle Fruit, that makes tart things taste sweet after you eat it. I always wanted to try it!