Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Vegetarian Low Carbers
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-06, 17:22

Plan: Vegetarian
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 16%
Default Happy LC-Veg

I've been LC'ing for just 2 weeks and so far so good. I'm not sure how much is considered a good loss to begin with but I'm happy with mine. I lost 6lbs the first week but this past week I have fluctuated, losing 3lbs then gaining 2 of them back. I'm not worried about that, yet. I will see how I go this week and if needed make some adjustments to my eating. I am not following a plan exactly, just trying to keep my carbs below 20g currently and not finding it too hard at all. I have increased energy and generally feel better than I have for some time. Currently I am weighing myself daily, which most people don't recommend but I am doing so in order to learn where I have natural weight fluctuations due to hormones or whatever. I'm not obsessed with reaching a certain goal weight, although it was required to put one in. I'll just be happy to get to a size I feel good at and to remain healthy. I'm new here but have been reading a little this last week which is why I decided to join.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-06, 13:42

BF:
Default Update

One pound down this week but at least it's moving down. Half an inch gone from waist.
After some more reading on this forum I looked at my calorie intake and... you guessed it... too low! As of yesterday I have made a concerted effort to increase my calories... hence the 1lb loss overnight. I felt like I was eating loads of food but looking through my tracker I realized that much of it was in the form of vegetables. Anyway... we'll see what next week brings.
You're a pretty quiet lot here but I'm used to talking to myself anyway.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-04-06, 17:45

BF:

Another 4 pounds gone. Slow but steady. I wish it would speed up.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Oct-06-06, 09:24
Registered Member

Plan: low carb/low fat
Stats: 255/236/155 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:32%/?/20%
Progress: 19%
Default You're doing great!

Keep up the good work.
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Oct-07-06, 14:34

BF:

Thank you! I see we started at around the same weight and you are under 200 now! Congrats! I'm looking forward to that day myself!