Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#676   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-13, 16:45

Plan: Atkins/LC e-meal
Stats: 282.6/234.6/180 Female 69"
BF:41.72/34.64/26.6
Progress: 47%

Welcome back Annie
Sponsored Links
  #677   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-13, 17:24
Operation Ann 2013

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/297.0/150 Female 5ft 1 in
BF:Of course!! :)
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Welcome back Annie
Thank you Kelly_L Good to meet ya kinda LOL
  #678   ^
Old Tue, Aug-20-13, 19:24

Stats: 379.0/339.0/330.6 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 83%

Just reading this ...love it! Wonder if a new thread similar to this one can be started?
  #679   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-13, 22:59

Plan: Working to adapt my own
Stats: 268/256/165 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 12%

I'm joining the club!

I Emily, otherwise known as Emmalee808, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #680   ^
Old Thu, Sep-19-13, 05:41
Counterweight

Plan: VLC/Moderate Protein
Stats: 291/251.4/150 Female 63.25"
BF:72%/62.5%/26%
Progress: 28%

3 years and 1 month to the day I am pledging again for another year:

I, Kat, otherwise known as katoman, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death or worse precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #681   ^
Old Tue, Dec-17-13, 15:18
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 300/235.4/170 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

I April, otherwise known as OESgirl, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - April
  #682   ^
Old Thu, Dec-19-13, 09:22

Plan: Mainly Atkins
Stats: 308/301/180 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 5%

You can count me in...through the good times and the bad, I'm low carb married to all of you for the next year!!

I Theresa, otherwise known as Thery, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Liz
  #683   ^
Old Thu, Dec-19-13, 19:03

Stats: 212.0/175.0/145 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 55%

It is important for me to make this commitment. I have been on all kinds of diets and low carb is the only thing that works for me. I also know that it is too easy for me to give up..especially when I start to struggle with my eating or when I see gains instead of losses, I know this has to be a way of life for me, so even when I have the "bad times" I know I can always get encouragement from others on this site! Eventually, I get back on track!

I, Barb, otherwise known as kosmo, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Barb
  #684   ^
Old Mon, Jan-06-14, 00:36

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 292/249/150 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 30%

I won't make this too formal -- but I'll say this: I'll be hangin' with you TDCers for at least a year from today unless something truly catastrophic happens where I can't get to (or use) some form of internet!

Crossin' my fingers that won't ever be the case. See you guys on that long haul! *fistbumps*
  #685   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-14, 17:25

Plan: Atkins 72'
Stats: 329.4/254.0/179.4 Female 5'10"
BF:hmm..too much ;)
Progress: 50%

I, Tamoney, being of not so sound body or mind , do declare, I will stick with all my fellows and gals of TDC for one year. This beginning date being retroactive to 1/6/2014.
  #686   ^
Old Thu, Mar-06-14, 22:46

Plan: Working to adapt my own
Stats: 268/256/165 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 12%

I'm not sure where to post this but I'm pregnant, yay!!!! So I won't be able to do much around here for the next couple months. Don't forget me in my absence, I will be around and back very soon!
  #687   ^
Old Sat, Mar-08-14, 22:09

Plan: My own
Stats: 340/340/180 Female 5' 10"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 0%

I, Nicole, otherwise known as Wolfiesask, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Nicole
  #688   ^
Old Sun, May-18-14, 23:21

Stats: 213/213/160 Female 5' (152.4 cm)
BF:
Progress: 0%

I, Valerie, otherwise known as VAS1984, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even when I feel like I can't anymore. Should I decide to not pursue this lifestyle anymore, I will come back here and let everybody on TDC know and tell them goodbye. Most of all, I promise to be true to myself and others, especially all of you that have helped me throughout the year with words of wisdom or who were just an ear to listen when I needed to vent about what was happening. I know this will be a long journey, but I promise to be active for at least the full year, if not longer.. Your friend - Valerie (sorry, I ad libed a bit lol)
  #689   ^
Old Mon, May-19-14, 10:27

Plan: Atkins/LC e-meal
Stats: 282.6/234.6/180 Female 69"
BF:41.72/34.64/26.6
Progress: 47%

Welcome Valerie, good luck on your journey
  #690   ^
Old Mon, May-19-14, 15:12
~Return to Reality~

Plan: LCHF also RNY Bypass
Stats: 288.8/183.6/159 Female 5'7"
BF:I/don't/know
Progress: 81%

I first committed via this thread on Jan 19, 2004. Yup, 10 years ago.

I was skimming through the old pages and see a lot of folks who I haven't heard from for ages and others with whom I've become close friends on and off the forum.

A special mention to my friend, Ruth Gale, who passed away a few years ago and whose commitment I saw on this thread. I miss you, Ruth <3

Recommitting to stay here another 10 years... I have been away and back and away and back a few times but I belong here and know that here is where people understand me for better or for worse.