Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#646   ^
Old Fri, Feb-11-11, 10:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 321/269/150 Female 5'
BF:
Progress: 30%

I would like this to be a life-time change, so I'd really like to commit to a year with y'all. Here's to our continued success!

I Paige, otherwise known as PFontaine, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your new friend - Paige
Sponsored Links
  #647   ^
Old Thu, Feb-17-11, 18:25

Plan: atkins
Stats: 312/290.2/127 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default committing to TDC

Wow, this is a very cool idea. I am very ready to commit to the low-carb way of life.

I Pamela, otherwise known as Feylani53, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. -- from a new TDCer
  #648   ^
Old Wed, Apr-20-11, 16:26
Registered Member

Stats: 227/208.5/135 Female 5 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

I am pledging...even though I wasn't at the 100# to lose mark when I started Atkins, although I was in January (240 at the start of the year). This is going to be such a HUGE help...and it will be great doing this with people who know what I'm going through!

I Tamika, otherwise known as tammykay, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #649   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-11, 14:44

Stats: 282/262/175 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 19%

I Anita, otherwise known as newfiemom, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. -- from a new TDCer

I am four months in, so not brand new, but I know I am in this for the long haul, so I'll sign up. I am down 44 lb since last December.

Last edited by newfiemom : Sun, May-01-11 at 11:55.
  #650   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-11, 22:02
Carnivore

Plan: <50 net/day
Stats: 368/305/190 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 35%

Hey all, thanks for giving me a place to find support and feel motivated to continue on the right path. For my heath, happiness, and husbands H&H. I've got a minimum of 123 to lose, perhaps more, we'll see what happens!

I Jackie, otherwise known as TChice, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. ~Jackie
  #651   ^
Old Sun, May-01-11, 05:13

Plan: Gary Taubes
Stats: 428/363/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 24%

Alright, I'm in. You're stuck with me for the next year.
  #652   ^
Old Tue, May-03-11, 04:54

Plan: Slowcarb
Stats: 340/274.4/198 Female 170
BF:
Progress: 46%

I'm in. I promise to keep on and stay on, through good and bad, through carb binges and singularly spectacular weeks
  #653   ^
Old Sun, May-08-11, 08:00

Stats: 254/244.6/128 Female 5 feet 2.34 inches
BF:way too much
Progress: 7%

Hi. I'm new, more or less, to this forum, although I'm an Atkins retread, and I'd like to join this year-long commitment to the TDC. I'll rephrase the promise (otherwise it won't stick in my head, lol): I, Hermesgirl, aka Tori, promise to stick with the TDC for one whole year, in good times and bad, posting here regularly, supporting other members. If I decide to leave TDC, I'll come here and post a goodbye (unless I'm dead, in which case you'll have to hold a seance to find out what happened to me). God, please help me stick with this commitment. I'm really afraid I won't pull through -- the way I failed that other time.

Tori
  #654   ^
Old Thu, Jun-09-11, 10:00
Registered Member

Stats: 303.6/290.6/160 Female 67 inches
BF:LOL ><
Progress: 9%

Hello...I'm pretty new to posting, just found this thread. I think it is a great idea. I'm wanting to become more involved in this LC community as I do frequent the forums often just to stay motivated.

I Ashley, otherwise known as smplieash, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. - Ashley
  #655   ^
Old Sat, Jul-02-11, 02:25

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 343/331/200 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 8%

So here is my commitment - I Megg, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #656   ^
Old Sat, Jul-02-11, 07:06

Stats: 328/263/140 Female 162
BF:
Progress: 35%

I, Teresa, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times
  #657   ^
Old Tue, Jul-12-11, 20:57
No Cheats Ever!

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 291/163/155 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 94%

I'm not a newbie here, but its been a long while. I'm committing to restarting anew and sticking with it this time!

I SkeeterX, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - SkeeterX
  #658   ^
Old Tue, Jul-26-11, 17:54

Plan: CA/PP
Stats: 291.3/258.6/160 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 25%

I just started again last week and I'm in - and nervous about blood work that I am going to try to hold off till next month instead of 2 weeks from now (if I can change doctors appointment)
  #659   ^
Old Tue, Jul-26-11, 20:17

Stats: 314/306/167 Female 5ft 8 in
BF:
Progress: 5%

This is such a great idea!

I am committing to a year of reading, posting and supporting others on this site. I might even get up the courage to post a pic......but not yet though!!
  #660   ^
Old Mon, Oct-10-11, 13:52
Registered Member

Stats: 261.5/239/135 Female 5ft 3in
BF:
Progress: 18%

I Maressa, otherwise known as Ressycakes, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Maressa