Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#706   ^
Old Sun, Mar-08-15, 12:52

Plan: Atkins/LC e-meal
Stats: 282.6/234.6/180 Female 69"
BF:41.72/34.64/26.6
Progress: 47%

Welcome back Emily
Sponsored Links
  #707   ^
Old Sun, Jul-05-15, 10:05

Plan: atkins
Stats: 325/290/200 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 28%

I'm Back....
This time to stay, I now know there are no quick fix ! I restarted March 2015 ~ 326 pounds I'm down to 290! I am now doing LCHF and started to fast also.
Glad to be back....
  #708   ^
Old Mon, Jul-06-15, 07:51

Plan: Mainly Atkins
Stats: 308/301/180 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit
I'm Back....
This time to stay, I now know there are no quick fix ! I restarted March 2015 ~ 326 pounds I'm down to 290! I am now doing LCHF and started to fast also.
Glad to be back....

So funny to find the notification in my mailbox on your post today. Funny why? Funny because after a VERY long time of NOT low carbing, I had decided to get back on the wagon today. This was the first post that has hit my mailbox in ages and it hit on the day I was rejoining the lowcarb lifestyle! Also "funny" because I'm originally from Detroit!
  #709   ^
Old Mon, Jul-06-15, 21:31

Plan: Atkins/LC e-meal
Stats: 282.6/234.6/180 Female 69"
BF:41.72/34.64/26.6
Progress: 47%

Welcome back you guys
Fantastic loss Detroit, you need to update your stats and show off a little

Thery, restarting...Detroit...I think that's good Karma
  #710   ^
Old Wed, Jul-08-15, 04:24

Stats: 325/290/200 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 28%

Team,
Thanks for the warm welcome, Its good to have a plan and to know that it will get you where you want to go! I feel so much better now, been able to decrease my pain pills and my energy level is better. I'm charting my food and believe it or not I've started fasting & I love it.....
  #711   ^
Old Wed, Nov-25-15, 16:15

Stats: 334/314/175 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

I Julieo promise to stay on the program for one full year, I don't know the rest. IN good times and bad, even if I am in a ditch...You know what I mean. I am just starting on the program again and first time I am joining the TDC. I feel being on this site and joining the TDC will help me to share what I am doing and have other people to talk to about it. This is a first for me. I am a 78 year old senior with about 150lbs to lose and have been up and down all my life. I have wasted so many years being fat and tired and sore, just want to do this once and for all. I am so happy to have found this site and will promise to stay on the TDC for at least the year and am sure even more. Happy Holidays to All.
  #712   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-17, 13:08
Clueless. ODAAT.

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 290.6/290.6/180 Female 5'10"
BF:I do not care!
Progress: 0%

Quote:
I, Susanne, also known as WyoDiva, am making a commitment to the Triple Digits Club for one full year from today. One day at a time, I will continue to learn about and practice low-carb principles for life (not just for that year!). I will participate regularly in this and other lowcarber forums regularly. And, if I can help others in any way to also adopt and live a low-carb lifestyle, I will.

Afterall, it's working amazingly well so far!
So, I made this commitment in May of 2005 and although I have never been away from the forum more than a couple months, I don't think I came back to TDC too often.

Recommitted!
  #713   ^
Old Sun, Apr-23-17, 13:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 336/286/199 Female 5'11"
BF:Losing it....
Progress: 36%
Default on this day...

So here is my commitment - I Robyn, otherwise known as robynsnest, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Robyn
  #714   ^
Old Tue, May-16-17, 09:42
Registered Member

Stats: 441/359/210 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default Commitment

I am making a commitment for a year. I Jared (JaredAZ), promise to stay on the forum for one full year, whether I'm having success or struggling. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though there could be periods where I struggle. I will communicate openly if something major happens in my life that prevents me from continuing. I promise to give others help if the opportunity arises - as a newcomer, it seems like I just take, take, take all the help I can get.
Thanks!
Jared
  #715   ^
Old Tue, May-16-17, 12:14

Stats: 336/286/199 Female 5'11"
BF:Losing it....
Progress: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredAZ
- as a newcomer, it seems like I just take, take, take all the help I can get.
Thanks!
Jared

One day, WE will be the ones people look to for encouragement and help, we are well on our way!!!
  #716   ^
Old Tue, May-16-17, 12:43
Registered Member

Stats: 441/359/210 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynsnest
One day, WE will be the ones people look to for encouragement and help, we are well on our way!!!

Yes!
  #717   ^
Old Tue, May-16-17, 13:22
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynsnest

Yes you will And it will catch you by surprise when it happens. I have been a recipient of loads of help & support from this forum since day one. I had my heroes that I looked up to. They were my inspiration to keep on going day after day. I'd cheer on and support others, too. That is what makes this place so great. I made some good friends along the way. But I didn't realize that what I was doing was becoming an inspiration for others until late in the game. It caught me off guard and still seems surreal. My thinking was that I didn't do anything special. It was the diet. It was this WOE. I just did what everybody else was doing. I just had a longer row to hoe.

So do what I did. Stick with your program and ride it all the way home. Be your own hero. Record your journey here and you will inspire others whether you intended to or not.
  #718   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-17, 17:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, IF
Stats: 266/253.4/150 Female 5'1" inches
BF:
Progress: 11%

New to being registered, but not new to the boards. This forum helped me so much last time as having so much weight to lose (over 100 lbs) is different from all my irl friends, so I need a different support system to succeed.

So here is my commitment - I SGG2017, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.