Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-03, 14:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/200/155 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Low Carb Restaurant in OR

Hi there a new LC here in Tualatin, OR. I have been on induction 2 weeks now and down 10 pounds. Just thaught I would let everyone know that Tualatin has a restaurant called Haydens Grill that serves low carb meals. Its a beautiful place right on the water. Well good luck to everyone

Last edited by Agafia79 : Mon, Jun-16-03 at 14:08.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jun-21-03, 22:18

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

thanks, i am always looking for new restaurants to try. do they put low carb on the menu, or are they just low carb friendly?? my favorite lately has been outback steakhouse. they do a really good job of substituting veggies for stuff.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jun-23-03, 08:38
Registered Member

Stats: 200/200/155 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 0%

They actually have daily Atkins specials. Cool Huh!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-24-03, 19:13
Pending Member

Stats: 282/222/200 Male 6 foot
BF:not sure...lots?
Progress: 73%
Default more Lo Carb menu items

OK, so here are 2 more low carb options.
First, in Vancouver, right next to Winco at Van Mall is Boppin' Bo's, where I have not yet set foot, but I hear tell tehy have a Atkins menu list.
Second, if you go to King Burrito in North Portland and ask the big guy behind the counter for a "Luke Special" you will get a pile of Carne Asada covered with cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, guacamole and more cheese! Not bad for $4.50. I was talking with the big guy (whos name I do not know) and now HE has started doing Atkins by the book! He is definately a triple digit guy, too.
I often go to Muchas Gracias and order a chicken "Flying Saucer" with no tortilla or beans...what a kick butt feast!

On another note, if anyone in Vancouver reads this, help me find a space on the east side to hold a weekly support group/recovery meeting! Iwant to be east of 117th, preferably more like 162nd off 4th plain (where I live)
Luke Fisher
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jun-25-03, 00:23
Pending Member

Stats: 282/222/200 Male 6 foot
BF:not sure...lots?
Progress: 73%
Default more Lo Carb menu items

OK, so here are 2 more low carb options.
First, in Vancouver, right next to Winco at Van Mall is Boppin' Bo's, where I have not yet set foot, but I hear tell tehy have a Atkins menu list.
Second, if you go to King Burrito in North Portland and ask the big guy behind the counter for a "Luke Special" you will get a pile of Carne Asada covered with cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, guacamole and more cheese! Not bad for $4.50. I was talking with the big guy (whos name I do not know) and now HE has started doing Atkins by the book! He is definately a triple digit guy, too.
I often go to Muchas Gracias and order a chicken "Flying Saucer" with no tortilla or beans...what a kick butt feast!

On another note, if anyone in Vancouver reads this, help me find a space on the east side to hold a weekly support group/recovery meeting! Iwant to be east of 117th, preferably more like 162nd off 4th plain (where I live)
Luke Fisher