Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Sat, Oct-03-15, 16:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 315/240/140 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%

BOOBS! they weren't huge to begin with
legs and hips/lower belly. muffin top seems to be sticking around.
i do have ankles now, though! woohoo!
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Sat, Oct-03-15, 20:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/148.6/145 Female 5' 5"
BF:36%/28%/25%
Progress: 92%

It used to be face then boobs, when I was younger. Now it's face then upper abdomen, and then starts shrinking all over--except the boobs. LOL, you keep them when you really don't need them.

I was surprised, though, when I measured after not having done it for a long while. It doesn't feel like my waist has really gone down--but it's down almost 4 inches, and my hips, too.

That post-60 belly though--I'm pretty sure it'll be the last to go, IF it goes. The top just keeps on, but the band size shrinks.
  #33   ^
Old Thu, Oct-08-15, 10:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 294.6/280.0/170 Female 5'6'"
BF:
Progress: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-piper
As I've been back on track with LC and actually losing some weight, I have some pairs of jeans that I hoped would start fitting better...but no such luck. Every time I put them on it seems like they're just as tight they were 10lbs ago, so that's been very discouraging.
However, today I tired on a woven button down that had been tight before and discovered it fit much better, so apparently I've been losing from the top. I had noticed that my everyday shirts felt looser, but those are cotton T-shirts so I thought they were just getting stretched over time. Glad that SOMETHING is getting smaller finally!
What about you guys? Where do you find you first started feeling your weight loss?

Face, neck and shoulders. It's only been six weeks, but so far so good. I have a long way to go before trying on old jeans.
  #34   ^
Old Thu, Oct-08-15, 10:24

Plan: #DoingMyOwnThing
Stats: 235/201/135 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
I'm hourglass shaped, so when I gain or lose, it's like blowing up a balloon (or letting the air out.) However, now that I'm old, the belly below the waist area seems last to go.

^^^ same. I pretty much maintain the same basic shape whether I'm 200lbs. or 150lbs., just smaller/bigger or wider/less jiggly :P
  #35   ^
Old Thu, Oct-08-15, 18:38

Plan: Atkins72/Paleo/NoGrain/IF
Stats: 285/220/200 Female 5 feet 5.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evastover
^^^ same. I pretty much maintain the same basic shape whether I'm 200lbs. or 150lbs., just smaller/bigger or wider/less jiggly :P

Me, too. I look exactly the same at 180 as at 230.
  #36   ^
Old Thu, Oct-15-15, 15:34

Plan: DANDR 2002
Stats: 432/180/200 Male 5 ft 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 109%

Huge difference from 200 to 180. About 2 jean sizes which i hit my size goal. It was pretty considerable to my perception than say the first 100lbs.

Last edited by Maori : Thu, Oct-15-15 at 15:42.