Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#106   ^
Old Sun, Jul-31-11, 09:26

Plan: hcg
Stats: 180/154.0/139 Female 5 7'
BF:
Progress: 63%

Justin, I'm so happy to feel in control of the wine thing. I hope it always taste like poison to me!!
Sponsored Links
  #107   ^
Old Sun, Jul-31-11, 15:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 325/239/240 Male 6'5''
BF:
Progress: 101%

have a wonderful safe trip! have fun Kelleygirl!

you're right about exercising, however it's not always easy after a long day's work.
  #108   ^
Old Sun, Jul-31-11, 20:05

BF:

I hear what you're saying Justin. Our work is so physical, it's hard to have the enegy at the end of the day. I plan on going in the morning come fall. Both kids will be out the door at 6:30am and I don't have to be at work until 9am. I'll have no excuses!
  #109   ^
Old Sun, Jul-31-11, 20:23

BF:

OMG I am so out of shape. Went to the lake today for some boating, jumped in the middle of the lake to swim.... I couldn't get back on my boat. I could of just cried....
  #110   ^
Old Mon, Aug-01-11, 08:37

BF:

Justin, it;s not your weight. It's impossible to get on a boat. I take out a boat when we are at our place in Mexico. I dread getting back on the boat!! Some poor guy has to help hoist me up. Yes, you can picture this. Two hands under my big butt pushing me up while another guy pulls on top. At least this year will be a little less to hoist Yippy!

You have done great Justin!! You are hard on yourself my friend. Get back on track and you'll feel better.

Doxie, when do you start??

Startinova, how was your trip. Come back and chat!!
  #111   ^
Old Mon, Aug-01-11, 17:44

Plan: HCG R2 10/17/11
Stats: 176/159.6/155 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 78%

So....my big announcement is that I am going to use HCG..... I have ordered it and will begin when it arrives...hopefully by the end of this week!!!!

I am primed for this challenge. I think if I can get 15-20 lbs. off quickly it will make a big difference on my back.

I get the Epidural Injections this Wed. Only two more days of suffering. I think I can make it. Boy, I can really tell this has affected my head. Anytime I tell anyone what I'm dealing with I start crying.....Ya think I've had it???????????

Sooooo....friends.....I can't wait to share my successes. Until I start I'm staying LC/ WOE..except for Wine. I'm considering it medication at this point!!!!!
  #112   ^
Old Tue, Aug-02-11, 17:21

BF:

Tell me how the HCG works out for you. Best of luck to you Doxie, hopefully the pain will go away!
  #113   ^
Old Wed, Aug-03-11, 16:10

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Justin
Tell me how the HCG works out for you. Best of luck to you Doxie, hopefully the pain will go away!

Hiiiiiiii.....

Had the shot and had a slight headache after. Am resting on the sofa and expect a little soreness tomorrow. The horrible pain seems a little subdued.....but that could be my brain wishing......I don't know

I should have results by Fri.
  #114   ^
Old Wed, Aug-03-11, 19:03

BF:

Doxie, I sort of know where you're coming from. For over 5 years I was sick with bad stomach pains, they tried all sorts of medication which in the long run it worsen the pain. I finally had it and went to the Maya Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They injected me with a big syringe 5 times which help heal my stomach wall, been feeling great ever since!!!

So all that to say, I know what it feels like to have bad pains which prevents you from doing things you'd like to do.
  #115   ^
Old Wed, Aug-03-11, 19:50

BF:

Quote:
Doxie, I sort of know where you're coming from. For over 5 years I was sick with bad stomach pains, they tried all sorts of medication which in the long run it worsen the pain. I finally had it and went to the Maya Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They injected me with a big syringe 5 times which help heal my stomach wall, been feeling great ever since!!!

So all that to say, I know what it feels like to have bad pains which prevents you from doing things you'd like to do.

Awww...Justin......that you for your kind words....I'm shot emotionally. I think it's all caught up with me. I'm always thinking I'm a tough chickie......always with the attitude that I'll rise above anything negative.....always 'handling" what I'm delt. This has really taken me down.
I'm so looking forward to trying this HCG. it will give me something to get into...to master. clearly a "control thing"....I couldn't control this pain...now I will take charge!!!!.....Funny...it always gets down to Weight, doesn't it???? It's been lifelong for me. So, now a new chapter...a new approach.

Again, thanks for being there, my friend!!!
  #116   ^
Old Wed, Aug-03-11, 20:46

BF:

That's the spirit Doxie, you'll win this!
  #117   ^
Old Thu, Aug-04-11, 16:35

BF:

Quote:
That's the spirit Doxie, you'll win this!

Hi Justin and everyone.......

Well, the HCG arrived today!!!!! I have followed the hcg thread for a while....I know what I'm supposed to do....I have read and read and read.
Now, I'm afraid to start

It's late afternoon so I will start tomorrow morning. I will follow the program and LOAD for two days. Food free-- for-- all. I'll just close my eyes while I stuff myself. Ugh, hope this works!!!!

RE: my back......laying low today and have some relief!!!! Slept without taking Vicodin, too
  #118   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-11, 10:01

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxiemama
Hi Justin and everyone.......

Well, the HCG arrived today!!!!! I have followed the hcg thread for a while....I know what I'm supposed to do....I have read and read and read.
Now, I'm afraid to start

It's late afternoon so I will start tomorrow morning. I will follow the program and LOAD for two days. Food free-- for-- all. I'll just close my eyes while I stuff myself. Ugh, hope this works!!!!

RE: my back......laying low today and have some relief!!!! Slept without taking Vicodin, too

Good Morning........

Just pictured Kelleygirl lounging on the Beach!!!!!

Starting Today!!!!!!!! Will keep you posted!!!!!!

Have a good Friday......
  #119   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-11, 12:18

BF:

You're so right Doxie, I wish I were the one at beach right now. LOL

This summer has been incredible, always in the 80's and 90's, barely any rain. This weekend I'm sooo going boating again!
  #120   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-11, 19:55

BF:

Quote:
You're so right Doxie, I wish I were the one at beach right now. LOL

This summer has been incredible, always in the 80's and 90's, barely any rain. This weekend I'm sooo going boating again!

Have Fun!!!!!

I'm home this weekend getting it all together for my HCG Diet. Will cook portions and freeze. Bought all the allowables. Went to Walmart for new food scale and the one in the box is damaged. Typical!!!! I will return next week b/c I never go to Walmart on a weekend. Will buy elsewhere tomorrow.

Psyched and ready!!~ Lots of great minds on the HCG thread!!!! VERY helpful.

Talk Monday!!!