Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 21:17

Plan: atkins
Stats: 288/231/145 Female 5"5
BF:42%
Progress: 40%

Good for you Rapvnzle.I made another post I wonder where it went?I'll wait and see if it turns up.The most important thing I asked everyone is what should our name be?
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 00:15
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Keep up the good work.

YOU CAN DO IT!
  #63   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 06:05

Plan: atkins
Stats: 288/231/145 Female 5"5
BF:42%
Progress: 40%

Here is my question of the day....RE-FEED,is it a good or bad thing?What are the pros and cons?For those of us on the Atkins,would you just go back to induction for a week or two?South Beach,what does this diet recommend?Curves program,does this diet mention anything about these issues?Alright everyone have a no sugar day and alow carb one.
  #64   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 07:06

Stats: 244/240/160 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi everyone. I enjoyed reading the posts from everyone. I am a 36 year old female with 2 beautiful children. I live in VA just outside of DC. I love being part of the group because it gets me motivated. I need to lose a lot of weight but I have to do it. I joined a gym and I am starting Atkins. Does anyone have any suggestions how to be successful at this? Pre planning? How do you stay on track when everything has carbs?
  #65   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 07:34

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 148/134/115 Female 62 inches
BF:I dunno?
Progress: 42%

I won't be a good one for advice right now becasue I have been on a stall. So far it has lasted right at 2 weeks now. Making me SO mad. I lost 14 pounds the first 2 weeks... next 2 weeks? NOTHING! I am still keeping at it. I did have one night of lots of carbs.. pizza! But I didn't gain any.
  #66   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 07:48

Stats: 379.0/339.0/330.6 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 83%
Default This is great

Sorry I am late with my intro-

I am a 31year of single woman who lives in Lexington, KY. (born and rised) I am a fulltime student at the University of Kentucky working on a MBA in Social Work (not for the money but for the people) I do not have any children. I also have 2 fulltime jobs, one I am the Fiscal Office Manager in a mental hospital, my second is at night as a Residential Provider for some Mentally Retarded Individals I LOVE my jobs. I still am wondering how in the world did I get to darn big with as much as I do (I guess practice makes perfect)

I have a nephew that you would think I gave birth to. He is my heart.

I am with Rapvnzle I am so glad to have the support of others, I think that is what keeps me on track.
  #67   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 07:57

Jeeeze woman! 2 FULL time jobs AND going to school??? What a woman! I thought I did alot! I don't have nothin' on you chickie! If you can do all that, YOU CAN LOSE YOUR WEIGHT!
  #68   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 08:03

BF:
Default I know

To clarify~ I just started my second job 1.5 month ago, and my classes have been out for a week now, but I did 3 weeks of all three, HARD ON ME!! I have been blessed from above with the energy to say its over (for now)
  #69   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 08:04

well still.. my hat (if I had one ) if off to you!
  #70   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 08:13

BF:
Post For Stylist question of the day.

My plan is to stay on Induction for the first two week and then after add only 5-10 carbs, So I will not eat more then 30carbs on this plan and that seems thats the best plan for someone like myself who has to drop so much (so I have heard)

I like to refer to Losing Weight as something else because if you lose something it can easily be found. I know that even if you drop something you can pick it back up..........so maybe someone can help me come up with an alternative name for the process.

I must admit I have already consumed 2 splenda packets for my decaff. Kentucky bourbon flavored coffee (It was soo good)

I am about to get back to work

C U wonderful folks later
  #71   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 08:16

BF:
Default Your sweet

Dixiemamma~Thank you for the kind words, I get a little confused since I dont get off job #2 until midnight, but I need the extra money I am working on getting another car and I want a new house so bad I have already planned what the master suite will look like. I will talk with you later
  #72   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 12:08
Registered Member

Stats: 243/199/145 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 45%

Life has been crazy so haven't gotten to my intro. I'm 39 years old and I am also married to my high school sweetheart. I am a research working on Alzheimer's disease and I am also an assistant pastor. Hence the revrose. My DH and I are presently trying to adopt two children. We will actually know on June 3rd if we have been chosen. So I can say my stress level is extremely high. I am doing Atkins and working out at Curves. Glad to be part of this group.
  #73   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 12:47

ohhh super good luck to you! I know you must be so nervous / scared / excited all at the same time!
  #74   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 13:18

Stats: 296/258/136 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:Lots, definately
Progress: 24%

Was so nice to read everyone's bios =) I agree...Chantell...how do youi do it?! I admire you greatly! And best wishes Revrose, that is a wonderful undertaking! Have a good LC day everyone!!

~ Lori
  #75   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 14:12

BF:
Revrose~ Your family are in my prayers with the new additions.
LoriLoCarb~ Its hard but like with weight challenge............. I am determined
Well I am off to work

Everyone have a great night LCing!