Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#526   ^
Old Wed, Dec-12-07, 16:09

Plan: Controlling the Carbs
Stats: 282/197.5/150 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 64%

This is great Hi Everyone!!

So here is my commitment - I Kimberly, otherwise known as k-boogie, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Kimberly
Sponsored Links
  #527   ^
Old Sat, Dec-15-07, 00:06
Free at last!!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/248.4/200 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Well, now that I have a month under my belt, I will take the plunge too.

I, Tes , otherwise known as MrsNetNut, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Tes
  #528   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-07, 01:54

Plan: SemiVegetarian Lower Carb
Stats: 335/323/150 Female 67 inches
BF:73%/73%/30%
Progress: 6%

Count me in too!

I Amanda, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Amanda Lee
  #529   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-07, 07:47
Registered Member

Plan: low-carb (my own)
Stats: 272/239.5/180 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 35%

I Cathy, otherwise known as Beeezy, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Cathy

A year.. from today. not when I started back in Jan/07. Re-committing, once again
  #530   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-07, 09:02
Registered Member

Stats: 300/280/175 Female 5'5"
BF:Too much
Progress: 16%

I Glenis, otherwise known as gleniros, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Glenis
  #531   ^
Old Mon, Dec-31-07, 22:30

Stats: 290/243/140 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Here is my commitment - I, Sherry, otherwise known as SherBel, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Sherry
  #532   ^
Old Tue, Jan-01-08, 21:58

Plan: My own
Stats: 340/340/180 Female 5' 10"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 0%

I Nicole, otherwise known as Wolfiesask, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad.

I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there.

Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me.

Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Your friend - Nicole
  #533   ^
Old Tue, Jan-01-08, 23:10

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 276/269/125 Female 63.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

So here is my commitment - I Misa, otherwise known as Misa because I'm not terribly creative with online names, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Misa
  #534   ^
Old Sun, Jan-06-08, 19:08

Plan: Whole Foods/Low Carb
Stats: 306/248/198 Female 5'9"
BF: Jeans:26/20/16
Progress: 54%

So here is my commitment - I Culturista, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Culturista
  #535   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-08, 14:38
Creating a new Me!

Stats: 300/252.0/170 Female 63 1/2 in
BF:TOO **** HIGH
Progress: 37%
Default Re-commitment

I, Mercy, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Culturista

Thanks--I need the public statement to make myself accountable!
  #536   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-08, 18:55

Plan: Low Carb & Sleeved
Stats: 363/217/175 Female 4 ft 11 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

I Veronica, otherwise known as .veronica., promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Veronica
  #537   ^
Old Mon, Jan-14-08, 19:28
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins now
Stats: 270/245/165 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 24%

My first post here! Figure I'll make it a meaningful one.

I, Euro, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Am I supposed to feel sorta scared at the moment? LOL
  #538   ^
Old Mon, Jan-14-08, 21:59

Plan: Medi Weight Loss Pgm
Stats: 296.0/179.7/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Dang.... what happened to 2007??? OK so I am back on board for 2008....
  #539   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-08, 07:18

Plan: IF
Stats: 350/235/150 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:generous
Progress: 57%
Default My commitment

I Moggsy promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend in low-carbing, Moggsy.
  #540   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-08, 10:11
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 350/334/170 Female 5ft 7in
BF:too much
Progress: 9%

I carolyn norulak promise to stay on this forum for at least one year, thru the good and the bad and the ups and the downs
I plan to try to post something every day or at least 5 times a week (I hardly get on the computer during the weekends)....
I am committed to this way of living, and am ready to make a committment to this site.
carolyn