Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-02, 13:54

Plan: schwarzbein
Stats: 200/172/140
BF:
Progress: 47%

What's the saying I don't care what you call me, just don't call me late to dinner!
I have been keeping my carb count to 15 a meal and 6 for snacks. I usually have one snack a day. It is usually almonds 23 to be precise. This week I have not looked as closely as other weeks. I need to look at the count for horseradish a little closer.
Has any one tried the salad dressing recipes for SP? I have made the ranch and the blue cheese. They have a trace of carb in 1 tblsp. My weakness over the years has been salad dressing. I like the creammy ones. For years I had to give up what I liked about eating "healthy". No More! These 2 recipes are better than any bottle dressing I have ever had. Especially the Blue cheese.

Do you subtract the fiber from your Count?