Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Nov-17-04, 10:01

Plan: carb/cal cycling
Stats: 176/136/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Day 9 of High Fat, low carb...

I thought for sure that with the intestinal activity I exhibited yesterday that today I'd be down at least a half a pound. Nopers. Two days of a very depressed appetite and reduced calorie intake and nothing. Still stuck at 169. However, I'm not despairing! I really feel thinner. In fact, today I've got my shirt tucked in and I think I look ok. I've got on my old belt and I'm on the 2nd hole (Yay!) I'll measure myself saturday morning and see if there is any change in measurements.

It seems like I'm losing more in the tum area which used to be my "first off" area. Maybe having the lower protein is helping with that since tummy fat is related to glucose and insulin resistance issues. My problem area has always been hips and things.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Nancy, I really think that the weight can not be moving on the scale, but the body is totally losing inches and changing (like the stomach going down)
Good for you tucking in your shirt!