Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-20-07, 21:05

Plan: Low Carb Intuitive Eating
Stats: 289.0/261.2/199 Female 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%
Thumbs up Looking For Support Partner

I'm halfway to goal, and doing well (finally after a year long stall) I'd like someone to partner with me for those occasional crisis moments when you feel like chunking it all, or that you're never going to get there or you havent accomplished ANYTHING so far... etc...

Im not weak and clingy, it would only be very occasionally and I'd like to be available by phone during reasonable hours of course.

If this sounds like it fits anyone else's needs, please let me know.

I've been low carbing for years now and pretty much know what Im doing, I just dont know anybody else that lives this lifestyle and understands the bumps and hills we go thru on our journey.

Gia
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-22-07, 12:00

Plan: No bad carbs
Stats: 228/159/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 74%

Hey Voo,
I started back LCing in March/2007. Have lost 11# but still have a ways to go; 80#. Keep jumping out of ketosis from carry out Chinese...I just love it. Am trying to severly limit the carbs starting today and see what happens. Want to give M&E a whirl and see if any poundage falls off. Try to walk the dog everyday and when i get below 200, I want to start lifting weights/ or my exercise videos again. We can do this this time. I'm more determined!!! DD
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Apr-23-07, 08:37

Plan: No bad carbs
Stats: 228/159/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 74%

Hey Voo, I'm so mad at myself. I ate Chinese food on saturday and am out of ketosis and up 2#. Just ate protien all yesterday, but ate a lot. Wanted to pig out all day, but stayed with just eating chix. Going to do the same today, hopefully I won't eat as much as yeaterday. Need to have a whoosh then perhaps I'll lose what's hangin on to me. Plan on walkin the dog and touring around town near Statue of Liberty. Walk walk walk. How are you doing today? Are you LC? Exercising? How was the weekend???

PS I used to live in Pensacola in fact just moved here 6 mo ago. Miss home. Miss the South
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Apr-24-07, 14:41

Plan: Low Carb Intuitive Eating
Stats: 289.0/261.2/199 Female 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Hey JoyceAnn..

Thought about you last night. The college I went to had a food expo and it was Asian Cuisine night. I gave myself full permission to taste and experience everything ! 4 pounds of it apparently lol.

Just finished off the last of the leftovers and back on track now ( i hope ! )