Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, May-09-05, 06:51

Plan: Whatever Works :-)
Stats: 242/234/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Challenging Myself: May 9 thru July 4th

My helmet is on, the pads are all in place.. stadium lights are brighter than the morning sun.. I hear my inner crowd roar as I approach the field....

I'm back in the game.. and it's not over, till it's over.

I've fallen off for about 3 solid weeks now.. some days were better than most, some days were down right awful. I felt so sorry for myself yesterday and question every thing right down to my spiritual faith.. BUT this morning.. OH this morning.. I'm waking up with a different mind set... remorseful for my thoughts yesterday and with a whole new game plan.

I am challenging myself to lose 12 pounds by July 4th... and I think that is very possible. Back to logging in everything I eat on fitday.. even if it kills me. If I eat 1/3 a slice of cheese.. I'm loggin' it.

In hindsight.. since January 30th.. I have invested too much time, enery and most of all MONEY into this lifestyle to just throw in the towel. The constant headaches and "blah" feeling assures me that low carbing is the best thing going as far as my health is concerned.

Today is a new day, and as long as I never give up... I will always win!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 14:09

Plan: ?????
Stats: 239.9/196/145 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 46%

Woo Hoo! You Can Do It!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, May-16-05, 08:17

Plan: Whatever Works :-)
Stats: 242/234/175 Female 5'7
BF:

So far so good..

I've been working out several times a day to total about 30 minutes. I also, have stopped eating after 7:00.. ( best thing I could have ever did) I am watching MOST of my carbs, not all of them. I am beginning to think, it's not really what you eat, it's how much. I think when I was doing really low carb a few weeks back, I was eating way too much fat and calories.. so now I eat light. I have really, really small portions, and I get satisified really easy.

I am going to get some hoodia later this week. I dropped down to 244 pounds. My goal for the 4th of July is to lose 9 pounds, so that would mean I will be down to about 235.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, May-20-05, 21:02

Plan: My own
Stats: 152/150/135 Female 5'0
BF:

you can do this babyphat!!!! i have confedance in you
  #5   ^
Old Fri, May-20-05, 21:30

Plan: general lowcarb
Stats: 247/149/120 Female 5ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 77%

You have such a great attitude, and you're on the right track.I'm sure you'll meet your goal by fourth of july. We're all cheering for ya