Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Tue, May-17-11, 19:24

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by melibsmile
Sheila, I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. There is such a thing as too much exercise.
So rue. How many times have you heard about someone breaking a stall by stopping or easing way up on their exercise routines? Maybe not hundreds and thousands, but I do know several people who broke stalls that way. Fred Hahn , who was one of the speakers on the low carb cruise I was just on, says that if you want to lose weight the best aerobic exercise he recommends is taking a nap.
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Tue, May-17-11, 19:46

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 184.0/141.5/152.0 Female 66.25 inches
BF:35%/???/???
Progress: 133%

it's only this week that is crazy and i'm geting extra protein and fat in. I feel GREAT! I am one that listens to my body well. Zumba isn't just cardio, it has plenty of fitness elements in it. I am feeling it good this week, quads, shoulders, abs an obliques, just wish I felt it in my rear more. Oh well, with time.
  #93   ^
Old Tue, May-17-11, 19:48

Plan: paleo with L plates
Stats: 180/162/143 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnmLisa

My doctor has this massive lump of actual human fat on his shelf in his office. I have also seen one at the chemist (drugstore). I wish I could buy one, I would attach it to my freezer (thats where my husband keeps the chocolate)
  #94   ^
Old Tue, May-17-11, 19:56

great thread Norton Man! I appreciate the great reminders!
  #95   ^
Old Thu, May-26-11, 08:25

I'm still here, haven't given up. But life is crazy. agh!!!!!!!!! Scale is 160 this morning and TOM reaked havoc on my body this month. I pass thru one of the many tornado torn places on way to work and way home. So devestating, just breaks my heart.

work is super busy right now, which is unusal for this time of year. Local area Rodeo starts Monday and we have box tickets so will be there EVERY night. They provide meals so who knows what will be available for me, and any attempts to stay low carb. Bright side, amounts you are served are limited so that is something, right? Will only have one nite of Zumba next week but will do some workouts while at work, when I can.

Hang in there all and count your blessings daily!
  #96   ^
Old Sat, Jun-04-11, 14:48

Geez what a bad place I was in mentally when I started this topic. Life is better now. I have my 30 year class reunion in 6-7 weeks and you guested it. I want to be at my best. Surprise!

Monday I am doing it. Back to basic Atkins induction. Along with a mix of P90X and Zumba. Will be intersting and will wear my rear out, but it is what I need!

anyone want to join in this major 6 week push?
  #97   ^
Old Sun, Jun-05-11, 06:10

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xturkeyldy
I have my 30 year class reunion in 6-7 weeks and you guested it. I want to be at my best. Surprise!

I understand the motivation. Just do your best, and don't create another barrier for yourself if you can't do what you want in your imagination.

That's why it's our imagination. Things are easy to do in there!