Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#556   ^
Old Today, 04:31

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Rinse and repeat...back to the golf course today. I'm playing with a different friend today and tomorrow. She's a really good player and I get a lot of good tips from her. Yesterday's round was a bit frustrating. One of our friends brought her 22 year old son along to play. Nice kid, but he hit the ball all over the place. We spent more time searching for his ball.......I get tired of that when it's every shot! He did have to buy us all a beer after our round because on one hole, his tee shot didn't make it past the ladies tee. That's a rule....if a man is playing with ladies and he doesn't hit it past where the ladies tee off, he has to buy all the ladies a drink. Not an official rule, but we enforce it at our club!

----------

Trig.....Glad your car came back in one piece! OMG.....I hate it when DH leaves even a water bottle in my car! My golf clubs live in the back all summer, but I want nothing else left in there.

Jaz.....Lucky you on hitting that lottery ticket! I'm never lucky with them and seldom buy one.

Nic....I've lost track of you. Are you in DE or MD?

---------

Well, I have to have another cup of coffee and find a little something to eat before I head out.

Happy Monday!
Sponsored Links
  #557   ^
Old Today, 08:46

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Pals from the porch in DE
Beautiful, beautiful. I spend freaking HOURS out here.

Karen I was lol'ing over your DD and your comment about 'can't wait til kid goes back to Uni'- I know that well! I love my young adults so much but sorry, once they have left the building and live independently, they get used to it AND SO DO WE. My kids got their first summer home and then after that, they were off to find greener pastures (and we helped with rent as long as they were employed in the summer) Better for us and better for them. DS22 commented recently about how much money he would save if he had come home after college for a year and I was like Yeah he would save money and I would lose my freaking mind. I am DONE parenting and caretaking my offspring!

Lori glad you have someone different to play with the next couple of days. That will liven things up!

Jaz yay on the 200 dollar win! That is a bonus for sure!
Poor Ruger- that itching cannot be fun.

All is well here. Greatly enjoying my second alone day, then DH comes Tu morning and KBE come Weds morning. It was fun while it lasted!
Wide open, no pressing plans just absolutely chilling out and enjoying the freedom to just be.

Food going well, just doing my 'thang!'