Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-03-11, 09:11

Plan: what ever
Stats: 198/177/000 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default January Workout Challenge

New Year New Hope. What are your workout goals for January.

You choose your workout and set how many times you want to get a workout in.
Do you walk, Zumba, Wii activites, Jog, run. Do what you enjoy doing, and have fun.

If you miss a workout cause life got in the way still come and post let us know how your doing.

Trying something new post and let us know if its fun, working or you found it wasn't your cup of tea and why it didn't work for you.

Never bash someones plans, Any movement is good movement (I know this all too well. I am suffering from a frozen shoulder. If I, a right handier can loose the movement in my right arm then I'm pretty sure I can loose the use of other parts of my body that are not used as much. (SCARY)

Join at anytime, no need to ask all are welcome.

At the end of January, We can create a February thread that way no one will be stuck reading through endless old threads. Also it will be much easier to look back on monthly threads to see how you have progressed through the year.

I'll Go first lol. I love the Wii, bowling, golf, tennis and hope in a few weeks to get the Zumba join the party game, And start looking at other additions so I don't get bored.

When the weather gets nice will be going out and playing real golf.

My goal is to get at least 4 x a week in.

I will be doing my workout later so will post what I did after while

So lets get moving in January.
......Cheryl.......
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jan-03-11, 13:33

BF:

OK just played 20 holes of golf, took a little over an hour. Boy I am so out of shape. I never quit a round of golf lol. the first round 18 holes was bad. The tour will throw me out lol. Playing the tiger woods ea sports golf. Will probable bowl after while for fun. Better at bowling.

These games really amaze me at how close they mimic the sport. and yes they can be addicting. But that's OK it gets me moving.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-11, 09:39

BF:

Gm its sunny here but cold. Slow getting motivated this morning but planing on getting that workout in later. I think I will Bowl on the Wii today and maybe tennis. Its going to be an hour at least of moving.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-11, 16:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/236/170 Female 5 foot 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

I have never really done any exercise along with atkins except a bit of walking. But i fully intend to a
dd exercise to my routine this month so that i am toning up as i go - dont want to loose all this weight and end up saggy!

My plans are to:

Walk for at least 45 minutes per day.
Do 3 30 minute workouts a week - specifically Davina McCalls work out DVD (which you can download).

No excuses!!
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-11, 18:03

Plan: Meat & Eggs/IF
Stats: 165.2/159.6/155 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 55%
Default January 4, 2011

Exercise Log for Today:

90.23mins Running 6.81 miles
33mins Lower Body weight training
30mins Powerwalking 2.18