Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #133   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 16:40

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz...no, it was not hot. I wore a light sweatshirt and/or windbreaker every day. The only day we got to short sleeves was in Halifax Nova Scotia. I didn't get to enjoy the balcony as much as I'd have liked, as the fog was miserable in the early mornings and evenings. I did enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony while sailing away from Halifax. Stars? Who could see them thru the fog?? I did not buy something in each port....not a big port shopper here. I did buy a pair of socks with Moose on them from Bar Harbor! We had quite rocky seas from Halifax to NYC. Not too bad, but you could definitely feel it. Remnants of hurricane Hose.

Nic...we did all ship excursions at each port and it cost nearly $1000 just for those for the 2 of us. We had 5 ports, so the excursion costs add up. I don't regret any of it as we got to see so much and had a good time.

Funny...my head is still feeling funny. A faint headache and a bit woozy. I had all my unpacking and laundry finished by Noon today. Glad to have it done. It sure is more fun getting ready to go than it is putting everything away when you get home!

An easy day tomorrow and then I work at the store Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Really going to get my feet wet this week!

Bye!