View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 11:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default 3 Day Diet for Glowing Skin!

I heard about this quick 3-day diet from a friend, but I think it follows the principles set up by the Dr. Perricone Skin doc. It seems to work better for middle age skin than anyone else (yea for us!!). I have used it several times now and still amazed at the results! You are supposed to eat this meal twice a day for three days straight. But I found that it worked just as well to eat it once a day (I chose lunch) for two days straight. Here goes: 3-4 ounces of Salmon (I used the frozen Gorten's grilled Salmon in Sesame Butter), 1 cup salad greens (I used bib lettuce and threw in some cucumber) with lemon juice and oil dressing (I have used olive oil, sunflower oil and flax oil), 1/2 cup berries (blackberries, blueberries, rasberries). By day 2 my skin had a nice smooth "glow"(is the only way I can describe it) that lasted for 4-5 days afterwords. Give it a try! I'd love to hear results from anyone else who tries it. I have also recently been told about Camellia Oil for the face that is also a SUPER product!! Very healthy and absorbs very quickly for a nice, soft, feel! Feel free to add to this thread any other skin favorites you have!
Sponsored Links