#1337   ^
Old Wed, Sep-14-16, 08:55

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunroven
I'm reading through this thread. I think I'm on about page 11, and need to stop for the night, but I'm going to give this ZC a try. We had NY strip steak tonight. I took out some for supper for tonight and for lunch tomorrow and then gonna do pork steak for supper tomorrow night. I'm still feeling hungry, which I know will eventually pass, but its 10:15 p.m. How late is too late to eat for most everyone? I sometimes work until midnight and I really feel the itch to eat, but I do believe I'm truly hungry. I want more steak and its almost like a draw to get to it and eat some of it. This is the time when I would normally be fixing a huge mixing bowl full of popcorn to sit here and eat while working. I need to find something to take its place at this time of night, and just wonder about the idea of eating meat this late.

eat til full....any time of day, does not matter

you never, ever limit your meat on zero carb! you eat til full at all times.

you will not be hungry and eat so much less in a day.
the next day you might be starved and eat a ton ALL thru the day into the night.

it never matters!!! You eat as you see fit. MEATS ONLY. that is the whole thing about zero carb. You eat til absolutely satisfied but go by your hunger only. Don't think I 'must do breaky, lunch, dinner' schedule.

you eat point blank as you see fit. MEATS only and you are a zero carb person! best of luck