View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Apr-05-12, 16:31

Plan: Gluten Free, Low Carb
Stats: 205/200.2/150 Female 5ft 7in
BF:
Progress: 9%

A few things are my saving grace during Induction or periods of very low carbing. Taco salad is one either eaten out of a bowl or you can wrap it in lettuce leaves. I also have discovered chinese chicken lettuce wraps. Just about 2 lbs of chicken, cubed up really quick, cooked til it's done and then add in as much shitaki mushrooms as you like with some chili sauce (like Sriracha) and lots of garlic, ginger, and maybe some lemon grass (I get the last 2 in squeeze tubes to make it easier and quicker) all wrapped in lettuce with maybe some thinly sliced cabbage with mayo. SOOOO good and my favorite at the moment. Another favorite is just a cheeseburger in a bowl. Good ground meat (up to you if you want to make patties) with cheese then the typical burger fixings! I love this. You can also eat this in lettuce wraps. I think I might actually make it tomorrow for dinner with a little bacon! All are very simple for me to take to work the next day or for a few days.

I also like taking 15 mins on Sundays and making a dozen or so boiled eggs for quick breakfast that I can take to work and eat there since I'm not too keen on eating as soon as I get up and eat it with a cheese stick or mixed raw vegetables.