View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-03, 13:31

Plan: NSNG
Stats: 260/164/185 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 128%

Busy girl...that's me.

On the gym front things are still going strong. I did manage to get in the final two workouts of week four, and today marks the beginning of week 5 of the first cycle.

On the food front, Fitday has gotten me back on track with the numbers, so I'm going to try leaving it alone for the next two weeks until I'm ready to start Cycle 2. I got on the scale this morning to find a new low of 230--three pounds less than the previous low of 233 two weeks ago.

A couple of my friends are considering joining my gym. Though, I may have turned one of them completely off when I said that I don't really enjoy the gym as a social event...and that I don't spend much time anywhere other than the free weight pit. I think she had visions of fun conversations during leisurely strolls on the treadmill and step-ups using the aerobic step blocks while flailing our arms about and holding fuzzy pink dumbbells. Um, no.

I know she wasn't pleased while listening to me say that she couldn't target the flab on her upper arms or thighs--I mean really, if that were possible, don't you think I would be targeting the hell out of those areas myself? OK, not so much my whole thigh as just the upper-inner thigh, but still. And I definitely would be spending a lot more time doing crunches to shrink up the gut a bit.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Which means I should probably go and do something more productive...so back to studio purging for me.