Gym stuffs from yesterday: Legs
Weights
- Leg Press 2x20x140, 1x6x330, 2x5x330
- Leg Extension 2x20x40, 3x6x90
- Leg Curl 2x20x45, 3x6x105
- Standing Calf Raise 2x20x45, 2x6x205
- Donkey Calf Raise 2x20x60, 3x6x135
Notes:
Went to the gym bunny gym instead of my usual one, so some of the numbers shifted a bit to accomodate different machines (leg curl and standing calf raise)

Finally found the "right" weight for the leg presses. Next week will be the first time I won't have to raise the weight for that exercise.

Next week, up on everything but the presses.

Thought about doing some cardio, but decided to give the ankle another day off for good behavior. I'll probably do some either tonight or tomorrow afternoon--depending on when we decide to go to the gym. Or maybe I'll take a walk this afternoon. Weather Pixie is down for maintenance right now, but her last reading said it was in the mid-70's outside...I'll have to run off and check on the current temps before venturing out. (I hate heat.)

Food is going well. I'm trying to wean myself off of Fitday right now. Hopefully I can get three weeks of non-logging in before I have to start checking for the uppage of protein in the next cycle. I can't believe I'm one workout away from completing the first cycle of Body Rx. Considering my extreme lack of stick-to-it-iveness, I'm pretty impressed with myself.

I sent my mother the pic I included here a few entries back, and got the reassurance of knowing she will always be my mother when she said, "You lose a lot of weight, huh? Don't forget, you need to lose more."

Yeah. That's my mom.