View Single Post
  #1044   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-18, 09:40

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi everyone!

I planned twice to post this weekend, but something unexpected came up both times. Ended up being gone most of the two days, and when I got home I was shot. I am pushing past the feeling of being drained and depleted, but I might have done a little bit too much these last two days. It was not really a physical tiredness. It was weird. It was like I was literally "spent." So I just mostly sat in my recliner for a few hours and then went to bed early.

Feel better this morning. Got up and sat in the recliner and then said...NOPE...get your butt off the recliner and do something. Anything. Made breakfast and now typing to you guys. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. BUT....I will say I am functioning with it and feeing thankful for a calm heart (No A-Fib for 5 1/2 months!)

Lori:
Man, seems like you you might be a tad tired today. Think so? I am impressed you will get DH's dinner made before you collapse!

Jaz:
You need to be picky. You notice everything and that is great. TREES can be a real problem in so many ways! My DDS (dear daughter across the street) has some beautiful trees. But two got a disease and had to pay 2K for them to be cut down. I think it was 2K each. Then just paid 700 for one of her trees to be trimmed as it was growing out over the sidewalk. I think you are wise to add up the costs of getting the home to where you want it. That realtor knows you are savvy. She should applaud that.

Blue:
I continue to plan in my mind where I would put your bins and how I would stack them. I can borrow my DDS's van and make some trips. Don't mean to push this idea, but just want you to know how feasible it is. We would be happy, merry "bin carriers." I think 30 or more bins/boxes out of your home would make you feel great. But, I will just wait to see if you want to go forward with this. Big snowstorm today. I worry about you with this big storm, plus being alone dealing with the big decision that was recently made. You can come hang out here if you want! But then again, I am not sure I would be able to make it to your house to get you. Mega snow coming.

Trig:

I LOVE how you work it and work it and figure out how to get hubby to retire early. You have watched him work all these years and seen how, at least recently, he is getting wiped out. I LOVE the idea of him retiring early from this job.

Nic:
Wow, back to normal soon. Seems like you have really smart kids and kids that are disciplined as far as school goes. I remember DH15 struggling last year, but finishing off with an OK last quarter. Seems like this year is different for him. Did you daughter take honors classes also? My kids were above average in school, I think. And man, they are mores and shakers now! I am talking about my two biological kids because they would have gotten the genes passed on from hubby and me. Four of my adopted deaf kids are all very smart. I have always told them that they are smarter than me. It's just that I can hear so can use the English language easier than them. Like reading and writing. But they are all college grads (as are my two bio's) and doing well in life. Fifth adopted deaf child has some special needs..

You bounce back easily. Well, now I don't want to say that and then have you struggle this time. But I have confidence in you. You had such a good run lately. I am thinking you will have another good run now. I just had a good run of about 2 1/2 weeks. Like you, I struggled this weekend with my woe, but am firmly on the straight and narrow as I type!

K-Mom 10x4