Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1041   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-18, 08:01

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, the big trees are definitely a big cost factor! I wouldn't buy it either LOL Girl, you sound super busy but are doing a fab job keeping it all together!

We got icky cloudy cooler weather here darn it...was hoping for another nice warmer day but sadly it turned...boo. I am getting spring fever already HA

I love caesar dressing and the other day I sauteed a flattened chicken breast in cajun spice and then spooned a little dressing on it and YUM I can easily use dressings as toppers for taste. In that a little sugar in some dressing would never make me crave in any way. I am tho limited on taste changes with dressings cause there are not alot of dressings I like

Lori, you cut it out now You are playing with fire cause you are bored with winter!! I know cause I wanna do it also but am somehow holding back. Believe me I have to have big chats with myself to stay out of the kitchen and going into no mans land some days just cause I am bored and freezing! I know....but at least you are moving better than I am. I still have not walked my dreadmill HA

Hey all
weather is cloudy and on the icky side, have to check forecast, looks like rain is coming? boo

just doing boring junk waiting for spring. Saw Star Wars movie. Ok, nothing stellar, hubby loved it. So freaking loud. The movie theater was just shaking with the fight scenes and just WAY TOO loud ya know. Annoyed me LOL Hubby was right into it while I darn near would have fallen asleep except how could ya? The noise was crazy loud HAhaha

Chatted out with hubby. We are accelerating his early retirement from this job. 24 yrs and he is tired and I told him screw waiting til June, quit at end of Feb. That gives him totally no job until next Jan. when he will go find something to work thru winter. Basically get little easy job and work Jan to June and then quit. That extra money will be nice, he will be out of my winter hair and keep him in the working world a bit. He will have off June-Jan to do whatever 'semi-retired' crap he wants to do. So our change is happening here. Should be a very fun adventure seeing how all this fits great into our lives, free time. Alot of free time to travel. Oh boy I am thrilled and kiddo doesn't mind at all (wink wink) being pulled from school a little bit for trips so we have a lifestyle change definitely going to happen, a bit sooner now. All good so far on everything we have planned.

off to get to the grocery
nothing good on sale. some NY strips are 5.99/lb so will buy a few packs and stick in the freezer.

everyone have a great day!