View Single Post
  #1036   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-18, 18:32

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hello Ladies,

Woke up with a full blown head cold. Not the kind to pull me under, the kind that is very annoying blowing yellow snot with a bright red nose. Ya that kind.

TRIG- We got those 60's beautiful temps too! About TIME! I AM OVER cold. YA our kids had those same 3 snow days of too. I was house bound for 2 days and then we had the holiday off and then I took 1 PTO day I was ready to get outta the house!

I bet the kiddo IS ready to go back. Do she have any friends close to you? At that age better to pick up a friend or two and let them figure it out!

LEEANN- WOW again you have a full house. I don't know how you do it. After awhile I would need to lock myself in my bedroom. But you seem to take it in stride more of the time.

So is DS19 there for winter break? I also found one on your posts funny that you wanted your DD to go home- she is only 35 minutes away! That was funny. She stayed 2 days?!?!?!?
So this is your IL Christmas? Does that mean you still decorations up?

BLUE- How are you my dear? I too don't know much about the RM- except I heard it was a real NO NO- and people end up burned. Good that you had someone who knows run the numbers for you!

I know what you are going through is ROUGH beyond words. I thought of you as I packed a box of my own today. I have a fast approaching deadline, and it is starting to give me a twinge of angst. Change IS HARD. Even if it will benefit us. Your situation though is for different reasons. I just fine it ironical we are both in the mist of heavy transition of a move about the same time.

New chapters for us both. On the flip side that home will always hold precious memories for you. However I too think that once you get to the other side settled with your hubby it will be ok.

YAY on you to get in a size 12!!!!!!!! That is great. That is one less thing you gotta worry about. Those shakes have come in handy at just the right time!
Keep us posted my friend.

Lori- GREAT deal you got on those gloves. Hopefully you won't need them for another year!!!! Are you feeling more rested now that you aren't working as much?
How is your WOE going? You said you were feeling better about it. Have you started back to boot camp? I think once the weather warms up a bit you will too settle into your routine.

KMOM- hope you are well. This must be your weekend to rest and relax!
Did you ever get your treadmill? How are things going with you heart wise? I guess since you haven't written about it, it must have settled down a bit. Are you still as tired or has some of that resided?
--------------------------------------------
Yes - a cold is annoying. Hard to believe on could have so much snot! It funny I go from totally clogged to WIDE open and it feels dry and hurts- then. My nose is red and sore from blowing.
It's not enough to knock me down though- dragging maybe.

I wrote a huge paper / read about 300 pages/ 5 articles/ and 2 activities that were required for just this week!

I spent the morning house hunting online. Found 4 I want to go though tomorrow. After that I wrote my paper. I am REALLY struggling with citing, and proper APA. I know it takes practice. I feel a bit overwhelmed. With school, full time work and school over my head right now.

My move IS starting to feel real and close. Plus after I find someplace comes the real work. All the paperwork that goes into the mortgage and inspections, packing, address transfers, and the list is daunting. You would think as many times as I have done it it would be old hat.
However I have never done it this busy. Trying to keep all my balls in the air.

Took a 20 minute walk- it was nice. Just me and the pup. My phone has been ringing off the chain today. I just have not felt chatty. My DS can be super chatty. I know I should relish it- but sometimes I am just tired. He still has the energy being in his 20's. He met a new girl today and wanted to tell me all about it. 4 phone call worth!!!!!!

Left over chili over 2 hot dogs. I know I won't lose due to salt. But it was LC and hit the spot. No dairy - so I am hopeful I will lose the salt puff tomorrow.

Loving the one meal on the weekends works for me.
OK- LONG day. I am real close to finish Person of Interest. Just a few episodes left. Plan to knock them off tonight.

Stay strong ladies- remember - THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!!!!! Lets CLAIM IT SO!!!!

PS- I know there is much to edit- here- to tired to care
Sponsored Links