View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Aug-30-07, 02:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/144/130 Female 168
BF:
Progress: 48%

Looks like we're the only three lowcarbers in Asia

I've always thought most of everyone in Hong Kong hates durian. I once had a friend from there who gets nauseaus just from the sight of it! Its also durian season here in Malaysia but it has never been a favourite of mine so I don't really miss it. I used to love fruits prior to doing lowcarb, but I don't even missed them now. But I do miss rice! The othe day I tried making fried rice with cauliflower and prawns, pretty ok and I guess it'll have to do.

Stevia (the brand is Greenlite) can be used for cooking and baking. The same goes for Eversweet. I have tried the low carb burger at Carl's Jr. Is quite good but its sweet! Probably has sugar and quite expensive. Infact they can make all the burgers low carb, they said they'll remove the buns and wrap it with lettuce. This was the only time that I ate at a burger joint without looking stupid or feeling guilty(for throwing away the bun)

Anyway, what are the positive things that you guys have noticed eversince you started lowcarbing? (besides losing weight of course)

Btw, Happy Merdeka Tiadacarb! In case you're wondering what it means LazyCat,... Malaysia is celebrating its 50 years of independence!