#34   ^
Old Tue, Nov-07-17, 04:28
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

Hi Kathleen-
I like what you posted about "acting in good faith"- planning on being successful makes more sense to me than planning on failing. It was scary giving away my clothes as I lost- I had such a struggle finding clothes that fit and that I liked and thought I looked good in- but it was part of my commitment to being different. I had some brand new (and pricy) clothes that I had 'saved'- gave them away too.

There is so little written about maintaining weight loss. I think planning to maintain - and all the ways to try and do that- is important and positive.

It was interesting to me to read what I wrote more than 3 years ago. I'm at the same weight- btw- and feel pretty much the same way. I am making an effort to wear clothes that fit a bit closer to my body, and am actively working on accepting my belly as ok and normal. I am not interested in more weight loss at this point. I want to maintain and I am very interested in the health gain I experience with LC.

I'm very impressed with your ability to explore clothing and fit and sizes- thanks for what you posted.

E