#8   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-14, 08:06
Registered Member

Plan: 4 corners
Stats: 203/190/135 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress:
Smile lets help each other

: :so looks like there are a few of us here, hanging in for the long hall. its amazing to me how much trouble we have all experienced with FOOD! i can remember as a small child, not thinking of food at all. we got up in the morning, ate what my mom put in front of us, got our stuff and went to school. at school we ate what she put in our lunch bag, when we got home , same thing at supper time. sometimes, if it was on the weekend, we got popcorn or peanuts and pop for a special treat and, oh yes, my mom always put a cookie or some cake on after supper was done. i think it began for me in highschool;the "am i too fat?" thing and soon enough, i was on the fast tract to yoyo dieting..once you begin the dieting stuff, you never have a healthy outlook on food again. except, now i have tried to put that diet thing behind me and eat better than i have in a long time; try to have the foods that trigger cravings out of my house as a matter of discipline..that is cookies, candy, cake, ect. the only time i have a treat is a special time, (birthdays, holidays) now, i consider a "treat" to be abit of real cream in my coffee and a pat of creamy cows butter on my vegies maybe some nice havarti on a ryekrisp in the afternoon..well, good eating to you all. here's to family gatherings and partaking of wonderful, filling foods in these gatherings and enjoying good company.everyone, start enjoying your life, and let it include FOOD! : :