Old Sun, Feb-09-03, 14:19
Carol CA

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Talking I'm In!

Can you make room in here for one more?

I Carol, otherwise known as Carol CA, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Carol CA

What a great group!
Quote:
regardless of whether I am dieting, maintaining, or off in the ditch. No judgement - just daily awareness.
Lynda... that was a powerhouse post... but this was especially meaningful to me. Sometimes when I have a bad day, I'm tempted to not log my food honestly. But that sort of feeling is born out of guilt, self-judgement and shame. I admit that I don't always post my sins in my journal... but I'm always honest with myself in my Fitday log. I like what you said: "No judgement. Just daily awareness." Being conscious and aware is so key. It was my unconsciousness that got me to where I am weightwise. I feel I'm fully awake now... and want to stay that way!
Good luck to all of us!