View Single Post
  #953   ^
Old Thu, Jan-11-18, 17:41

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies quick check in !

Leeann- Yah Yah Yah I know we are spoiled. You didn't get your tired done, we in the world view that is nothing. But dam I would have been irritated. Time is well precious. They couldn't open a frekin glove box. ......... You did better than I would have. I know don't sweat the small stuff. But incompetence drives me crazy!
Especially if time is premium.

You are a better woman than me!!!!!!!!!
You of all people could easy 20 20 by Sept! No worries! Are you thinking about dresses? What are their colors?

KMOM- my apologies - so Wed I was 3 I think or 4 I think just 3. Not a good day.
Today/Thurs- 3/5- And I feel dehydrated. And my pee color is dark. so I ask what is so hard about water.
We have it so good!

What up with your back? I love your way of setting small goals! Or as I say one stitch at a time! Over time it makes for a lovely quilt! You GO my friend!
So is SD with you through the weekend now?

Lori- We cross posted again! I agree- get you the shoes that work!!!!!

Blue tell us about your day!

Trig- Left over ribs- what did you have? Have you gotten outside at all before the temp changes again?
----------------------------------------
Ladies I am bone drop tired
8 hours in a meeting- I am not kidding. I am going to hit the sack early. No energy to post other than - on plan- tired and so happy home for next couple days! I NEED it

Off to Netflix binge