Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #942   ^
Old Wed, Jan-10-18, 08:12

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ok- I don't do cold meds well! I was up and wired until 2- woke up with a raging sore through and fever. URGHHHHHHH...... called off work. I won't be taking anymore cold meds. I picked up a "flu" med for congestion yesterday. Stuffed head.
Well- I reacted to something in it! Instead of making me drowsy- I was WIRED like crazy. I have never taken "drugs". But I know that certain things can HYPE one up. Well let me just say it feels terrible. Why anyone would deliberately want to feel that edgy is beyond me.

I am feeling better- just sick now. I have to drag my butt into work regardless tomorrow!

IT IS WARM OUT!!!!!!!! It feels like spring. TRIG/LEEANN- should be coming your way!

Leeann- ICE is no joke! I am glad you didn't twist or damage anything or actually fall! Ya know Dr. Adkins fell on ice and died! Everybody loves to say he died of a heart attack! NO he didn't.

Your DS- has band at 8 PM???? isn't that rather late? When do these kids get to rest and be kids?
Nice to have the hubby home I am sure!

KMOM- Water yesterday 6/5- I was drinking it up! Love my pelligrino

Lori- I find it amazing you haven't been made a manager yet! You are a great employee! Do you actually like what you do? I would think there would be lots to look at there! I would have a hard time as I would want to buy stuff!
I bet you are itching to get back on the green huh!

Blue- where are ya?

Trig- RIBS today! I hope I can swallow them. Just what a sore throat needs= ribs!!
You should get out and about today! Awesome day!

Ok all ON plan today! Will be doing some computer work- might look at properties today online!