Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #936   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 17:29

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ladies!!!!!! I have MISSED you!!!!! It has only been since morning- But I am feeling the need to curl up in jammie clothing and go to a comfortable routine!

First and foremost- I missed a few of you this morning!

Leeann- 50/ 55 states! WOW- I would love that if I had the time and resources. I like that you need SOMETHING to tie you to the state even if it a landmark or meal! SO COOL!

I am so glad you are feeling more stable in your WOE and what feels good to YOU. Nothing works if it is not a good fit. You have found your fit!

So how long will your hubby be gone?

Kmom- thank you for a sweet post- I knew it was to ME!!!! HAHAHA
I wished you lived closer too! All of you! I would pull you outside and we would do an evening walk when it warms up!
NO I CAN'T DO YOUR COLD!!!!! HAAHAHAHA

Blue- where the heck are you!

Trig- finished up chili and 2 hotdogs/ my only meal of the day! Was not hungry early in the day! Full and hotdog/ chili happy. Fell better actually.
Thanks for suggestions!!!I mean that!

Trust me give the kiddo - a couple years- she will buying the designer stuff, no worries!

Lori- you never cease to amaze me with your work ethic! Please come work for me! But you would need to work through golf weather so I know the answer is no! Priorities.

Kmom- one more thing I was thinking about you. You just ....... you and your hubby....... I just can't say anymore without a tear. You two had a once in a life time thing.
My only thing is as you well know- you are young with a ton of life to give and receive. Not meaning another mate. But don't let being single hold you back. I have come to conclusion it may or may not happen for me. But dam it if I want to travel I will! - I will let it go at that.
---------------------------
Woe- on plan 100%
Tired as hell
It will take a minute to figure out my new life- this is life a second job, add stress. LOVE IT RIGHT!!!????

I haven't thought about or looked at properties in the last several day- no time. My car has reclining seats!!!!! HAHAHAHAAH