Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #932   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 09:48

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

The pressure of having a paper due makes my blood pressure go up! But I am pretty sure you are going to love this. I think it is something you will do well at and will feel accomplished in more ways than one when it is done. And yet, if it does not work out, I know are open to dropping it. Love the quilt analysis.

Loved the simulation example. I can picture you doing very well at this if it was real life. You seem to be a "big picture" kind of person. Plus a logical thinker. My nephew has been trained for things like this. Not something that would bring out my strengths!

Hope you can find something you LOVE to buy. I know if it doesn't happen in enough time, you are willing to just stay in a hotel and wait it out. This is not something to rush. Wish you lived closer to me and I would let you stay here until you found something. But you would freeze your ___ off!

Pot roast and chili dogs! My kind of food. I will for sure buy a chuck roast and make it like you and Trig. Thanks for explaining you use a jar of that gravy instead of a can. I have never even thought of gravy being an option. That sure would add some flavor!

Hope you have a great day at work today and things go well putting the finishing touches on your paper.

K-Mom 10x4