View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 04:59

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning-
I am going into the office- after a wonderful 3 days at home. Although I was rained in all day yesterday. Woke up to somebody firing off a round off their balcony. That is so dangerous. Don't they know, what goes up- does come down????? Who fires off a round in an apt complex? I can understand if ya live on a farm- but in the city - NO! Life in the big city- yeah............

Blue- did you post yesterday? I missed your post - Hope your are busy and feeling good!

Leeann- you are MOM- of course you just wave your magic MOM wand and poof- dinner!!!!!
I have always thought that Stephen King was a bit ODD. The stuff he writes has to come from somewhere within - some of it is down right scary.
Funny you like scary movies- I can't stand scary movies. I think it started back in the day when I was a kid and watched the original Exorsist. I also read the Shining- urghhhh. That did it for me. I would rather watch spy and action movies. I also like a good sifi movies now and again.
Glad however you had a great time with the family! Wings sounds good too- I might have to pull some from the freezer!

Lori- So you are going back 2nd day in a row huh? So do you get a discount? I see new golf outfits in your near future!!!! HAHAHAHAH
Thanks for the recap of your family. I like having a visual of people and what they do. Because inquiring minds want to know!!!!
How is Keto going for you?
BTW- What about that next hurricane off the east coast ? Will that effect your travels? I bet you are itching to do something different and see new sights. We will of course expect a FULL report!

KMOM- So glad to hear you are doing well and your meds are working! YAY!!
What do you put in your beef stew? Do you get bloaty with stew? I am wondering if the meatballs/ and or chili is making me bloaty. Can you give me your recipe? PLEASE????!!!! Also looking for a LC something new!

TRIG- So I see you are getting the rain! Are schools closed there? Sorry you didn't get the pool done in time. Hopefully there aren't too many leaves in it.
So you have gotten the truck yet! You had be cracking up about the RAM truck as "just a backyard truck" HAHAHAHA Really? So you are looking at buying a semi? Does he still want to go truck shopping? Does he know what he wants?
Whats for dinner?
---------------------------------------
I have been going to YOU TUBE and listening to Robert Lustig again. He is SO on point! He reminds me of what Adkins might have been if he had lived. Plus he is VERY smart. Very motivating!

Something else that was motivating yesterday was watching American Ninja. I RARELY watch reality TV- but I had it on the channel and it came on. HOLY MOLY - those people are fit! Their bodies are machines! Truly as I watched a mother of 3 take that course my mouth fell open.
I was also thinking as I was watching that- I bet those people don't treat their bodies badly. Those people ,like other altheletes use their bodies to achieve what they need.

That really gave me pause........ They USE their bodies as a tool to get what they want an need.

So I started writing down all the words I have- random and as they popped into my head about how I would feel if I could do that too! How would I feel if I was able to get just as fit (for my level, I know I am not 20)- but for me?

Thriving, Free, Fit, Healthy, Happy, Flexible, Loose and nimble, Fat suit off, lighter steps, easier to breath, more out going, unstoppable, Warrior, Unleashed, Amazing, an example, Freed,
Yes all those things. It would be like dropping the fat suit and coming out a living machine. Ready and able-
So instead of saying I am to old- I am thinking I am just perfect to get there.
I need to think of my body better- a vessel that needs a little bit of Buffing and polishing and tuned up. I have let it get tired and soft.
I do not mind curves now. I am not saying body builder- I am saying fit to my base line. I know for me there is more I can do.

I can start by stretching more, taking the steps, cutting down on portions, more water, be more in tuned to myself, be present, not sit as much- it's a start.

Ok- I gotta go serve the man for 8 hours. But I am also going to be googling some rec centers near me, or the ymca. I would light to do some light machine work too. I am taking my weights into work- 3 pounds.

Have a great day! Tuna or eggs for lunch. Chicken for dinner, small salad blue cheese dressing. water will be 6/5 it sure as heck will.
Sponsored Links