View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jun-05-12, 05:52

Plan: None
Stats: 231/163/167 Male 5' 8"
BF:32%/15%/13%
Progress: 106%

That's an interesting link. Thanks.

Now, however, I'm a *little* worried this may be more symptomatic of a medical problem. While I hate to be a hypochondriac, I do know that unexplained weight loss can be a sign of serious problems, so I'm going to take a cautious wait and see (weight and see?) attitude.

The real reason for concern is that while I've now played tennis a couple of times in the last week, and did indeed work out intensely for 15-20 minutes a couple of times, I also completely pigged out on donuts (hey, Friday was National Donut Day and donuts are my kryptonite. I made the mistake of visiting the best place within 30 miles of us, notorious for their goods, and basically bought enough to feed an army, which turned out to be an army of two including my wife). I *know* how my body reacts to high carbs, and was fully prepared to gain at least a pound or two and instead I lost *another* half pound.

I'm going to give it one more week and actually TRY and overload my carbs to see if I can gain a little. If that doesn't work then I'll see my doctor (while we ALL want to be a healthy weight, the operative word in that is "healthy").