View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Apr-10-02, 20:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/223/150
BF:
Progress: 23%

Well I won't advertise which site I just came from...but we had a very good supportive group over there. The pop up ads just became too over-whelming for us, so we're all looking for a new home.

Our little group was known to post mainly on the playground (similiar to this lounge, maybe?) and we kept a daily thread with a weekly weigh-in there to keep us accountable. We believe in tough love...and when one of us would fall off the wagon and cheat...we would kick that persons butt.

I have been doing Atkins on & off since Oct of 2000...but my restart this past December has been the most successful so far. I have more knowledge about this WOL than I did when I was doing it before. I also have more determination and I found a lot of support in my friends (that you will eventually meet) that has made me be more accountable.

I hope our sense of humor is also welcome over here...because we are known to be clowns at times. Thanks for your warm welcome.

I see that my friends RoseWaddle, jaxie and me-again have already shown up, too. Hi guys