View Single Post
  #58   ^
Old Wed, Sep-13-17, 06:19

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all! It's Hump Day!

Kmom- are the egg cups like those little egg muffin things? Sort of like baby quiche muffins?
Awwww! That is so awesome, about the little Tibetan Kindergartener. I have no doubt you won her over fast. I bet you can make learning English fun and stress free for her!

Jaz- re: the shaved meat sandwiches.. these are similar to steak-um, philly style but better quality. I get the meat from Costco- it is frozen and ready to cook. The menfolk love them and they are a super fast meal- about 6-7 minutes cook time from start to finish for the meat, meanwhile I toast the bread and fry up some onions. Top with cheese and done!
Good job doing the stairs! That is some good leg work!

Blue- Hugs to you. Keeping a positive attitude and a smile on in the face of adversity is hard, I know. I feel for you.
Glad you were able to look up Leann Vogel. I have heard her on a number of podcasts and also have her book The Keto Diet, which is much more than a cookbook. Check it out if you get a chance!

Lori- Glad you are so excited about your new job. I think you will enjoy it. And your cruise too! You have much to look forward to over the coming couple of weeks. You do a good mix of travel and other things. Showing me how it's done! Glad you are feeling better too.

•••••••••••••

So Bio Dad missed his visit yesterday (no shock there) which freed me up to do the lawn. Glad I did because it is raining today. I don't mind doing it- it is good exercise and I like seeing it look all pretty for the next few days and know I did that. I also took the dogs for a walk yesterday afternoon so I got some good exercise in.

Jaz, yes I am still doing MoW- it has been about 3 years now I think. Doing that and CASA keeps me pretty busy. After this case wraps up I think I will take a break from CASA and look into what I want to try next.

Tonight I am doing Paint Nite- the make up class from the one where the instructor had the car accident. That's early, at six. Glad about that too as I am NOT a night owl but more a morning person. I am bypassing dinner out this time- DH is working in DC so has a late night meeting and so I want to get DS15 set up, plus I'm keeping things pretty clean during the week and being at home will help.

Tomorrow is the FIM (Family Involvement Meeting) for the CASA baby. Super curious as to how that will go.