Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 10:23

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Jaz: You asked about my beef stew recipe. I don't remember talking about that. I don't have a good LC beef stew recipe, but like you...I would love one. I AM trying three new recipes this week. Healthy Egg Cups, Dijon Chicken Thighs and Cloud Bread. I know a couple of people on this thread said they did not like thighs. Can't remember if you were one of them. I want to make the Healthy Egg Cups and freeze them in the mini muffin pan I have. It makes 48 at a time. I am hoping to use them as snacks. The Dijon Chicken Thighs just looked so good to me. And the Cloud Bread has always fascinated me. If I really like it, I would also like to make a lot of that and freeze it.

Your words about how you think you would feel had me smiling. I like your passion. Hope you can at least make small changed towards your goal in that area. I am more like Trig...not quite that passionate about it, but want to think about it more and DO something about it. But just a little bit. I would be very happy with just some minor improvements in that area!

I hope Ava is continuing to thrive. And I am glad you can access to how she is doing whenever you want.

About the move...hmmm, nothing much to say. It is So your decision. No one can make it for you or even give you much advice (in my opinion), because you already know the pros and cons. I just would say..."A job is a job." Not profound for sure...but you can take that statement many ways.

I sometimes start to feel overwhelmed with doing personals for everyone. I may do it this way where I just zone in on one person. Feels free-er to me.

Me:
I am tutoring a neighbor girl who just arrived from Tibet. She is my next-door neighbor. Her parents have been here for two years saving money to bring her over. Her grandparents have been raising her in Tibet. I think that is also a cultural thing. Anyway, she is HERE! Funny story...So she came over for her first tutoring session yesterday. Keep in mind she is in kindergarten and I am sure very exhausted from a full day trying to learn in a different language. So she comes in the house with her dad and gives me this look of, "Really?" Kind of like rolling her eyes. She wanted to go home. It took me less than two minutes to have her wrapped around my little finger. I taught kindergarten for many years. I love working with kids and I was SO READY for her. She is SO smart. She just needs to learn English. So I am trying to reteach what her teacher is teaching. And also get ahead a little bit so she will feel more confident when something is introduced. We only worked for 20 minutes. She was amazing. And I would have to say I was pretty amazing myself! She did' want to leave when it was over.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. We all need to keep DOING THIS. Keep trying. I like what Doreen (one of the administrators has for her ending. It says...Be Stronger Than Your Excuses. Trig is my inspiration in this area. Thanks, Trig.

K-Mom 10x4