View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Mon, Oct-06-03, 20:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/169/135 Female 60
BF:
Progress: 3%
Red face

I'm glad I found this thread. I feel like such a failure. I started a Two Week Induction Challenge on the Challenge Board and after one week of doing great I cheated. It will be so humiliating to have to post that on my thread. After being so enthusiastic and cheering everyone who joined up on, I go and mess up.

I can't believe I did that. My DH and I went out of town to visit a friend and I was fine and eating low-carb. Then I came home and after a rushed lunch found that the roast pork I had leftover grossed me out. I couldn't finish it so I ate the salad I had prepared and because I was really hungry ate my afternoon snack which was an ounce of cheese and 5 olives. That didn't fill me up and I was still hungry so I ended up eating a whole bag of microwave popcorn. Then I came home and weighted myself and after 5 days of faithfully doing induction I had GAINED 2 POUNDS!!

I was so discouraged I ate one of my DH's T.V. dinners - full of carbs. I am so ashamed of myself and I am still hungry. The suggestion that OA might help sounds like a good one. I am going to try it because this isn't the first time I have had to go back on induction because I cheated. It is a pattern with me. Thanks for listening to me.