View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-11-17, 20:03
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I bought compression under shirts and compression underwear. It did help hold me together and made me look better when wearing certain clothes. I don't wear them much anymore. I found that the sag was worse in the middle of my journey. It took time for the skin to tighten up more and having less fat in the skin later in the journey meant less mass for gravity to pull down on. I still have an apron, little bat wings under my arms, and some saggy skin on my inner thighs. But it is much better than it was 18 months ago. All things considered, I'm OK with where I am at with it. I know this is one of those things that can vary greatly from one person to another. I know that it could have been worse. I hope my issues continue to get better. If not, so be it. I'll take this over being obese any day.

So I would recommend just continue to lose the weight and deal with you loose skin issue as best you can. Give it some time, even after you reach your goal weight. Then if you are unhappy with where you are at, you can consider other options. I considered skin removal surgery for a time. But now I see no need to go through the risk, pain, and expense of that. I can wear nice clothes and keep my little flappy parts covered up.