View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-05, 07:52
Registered Member

Plan: sugar busters
Stats: 128/128/122 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress:

Grimalkin, Thanks you so much for ur reply! I think i should stay away from all nuts!! Wow i did not know about the cashews or the pistachios!! GOOD THING U TOLD ME that they r related to mangos! Ive been allergic to mangos for a long time! They make my lips break out in rash!! You can notice it...but it makes them itch and feel like sandpaper. I hate this. I wish I just knew EXACTLY what im allergic too!! This is all so hard and frustrating bc its like i have to watch ALL my foods. What I do notice is when i drink coffee it makes me more oily or smoke cigs...I know both are horrible for u..and im in process of quitting. I used to smoke a pack a day...then cut down to 10...now im at 2 cigs a day...today i smoked one and thats it im going to quit from here...bc now my cravings for it are almost none so i hope it wont be too hard...as for coffee...once i stop it for like 2 days im fine...but once i start again...i get addicted! I just like the buzz it gives me...which is prob really bad that it gives me such a buz...prob makes my insulin levels go like CRAZY!! Im sorry everyone that i keep complaining...I just feel so frustrated..its like ANY FOODS I LIKE has a BAD effect on me!! Its like I can only eat veggies, fish, and chicken...w no problems...the other things im not sure about...and there r a lot of foods i know for SURE break me out....esp FLAX SEEDS AND DAIRY!!! Its really hard for me bc im already thin and when i eat extra healthy i lose weight FAST...like 1lb a day! But I wonder something...i have a bunch of friends...and they hardly eat...like they have to eat very little to stay thin...and they have no acne problem...but my one friend and I who have acne problems are on the thin side...do u think its bc we can eat what ever we want so we eat a lot more.....thus raising our insulin levels and perhaps eating things we react to? My skin has improved a lot since giving up dairy...but its still not perfect...i am almost 100% sure its bc of the coffee and cigs...and im not exactly sure what else. I have a question for everyone....do your symptoms just keep getting worse and worse as u get older? I know they say if u lose weight it helps them...but im almost 5'8 and 127lbs...but u can pinch an inch of fat on my back...maybe its bc i still have some fat on me?? My family is all thin...im half asian...so maybe im jsut meant to be super thin and i could be a bit overweight...for me i mean...most people would think im perfect..but maybe those few extra lbs r effecting me..what do u think?? Who has had their symptoms improve???