View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 05:50

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hello dear ones,

A new thread.. perfect for new beginnings.

For some of us, coinciding perfectly with the start of a new school year.

For all of us, we continue to watch as our Mascot Baby, AVA, lives up to her name as she grows and matures, every day continuing her fight for life.

We continue a fight too, of necessity, or choice or both, for our well being, health and longevity, with our WOES. Each of us in our way and in our own time.

While doing so, we share our lives, our joys, our dreams, and the ups and downs of our lives, with support and love.

••••••••••
Blue- re: the umami paste: the easiest thing (I have read) to add it to would be anything tomato based or, IMO, beef based. That being said, adding it to stir fries seems to be a no brainer as well. I am curious to try it.

That is an absolute bummer about the TJs bread. Just stinks! At least you already know how your body processes that amount of carbs though, as you have been doing it inadvertently. I have to wonder how many things are mislabeled like that. I'm sure a lot! We just do the best we can and carry on, right? Still, very disappointing I know.

Girl, you are rocking your plan with two weeks on. VERY well done! You got the power!

Lori- Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hopefully a quieter day (but bra shopping.. ugh!) will help.
I too wonder what Key West will look like. I cannot imagine owning property in FL- that would never happen for me.

Jaz- I've heard grocery stores are pretty much emptied from FL through GA and that gas is hard to find as well. Hope you can find some stuff since you are low, having not shopped for a week.

What's the latest AVA update? Weight check?

•••••••••••

Moving along here. Down a pound and some change from last week and pleased with that. I'm in no rush but working on it a step at a time, in a way I can live with.

Glad it is Friday! Having to get up has kicked the boy's and my butt - we were spoiled by the summer. We are feeling a bit shell shocked.

Had his Back to School night yesterday and I am really hoping that it will be a good year for him. He has several teachers that I know WANT him (and all their students) to succeed and are willing to go beyond to help them do so. As long as he does his part, he should be just fine. Key words, of course, being that he does his part!

He had his first music lesson yesterday, in piano, and seemed to very much enjoy it, more so than the drums. So that was interesting. He will be getting drum work through band so even though he is signed up for piano and drums both right now (per his choice) I am curious as to whether he would prefer, ultimately, to have a longer piano lesson than two instruments. I'll watch and see!

Going out to Costco/TJs today but considering taking a hike or something today also.

UMD football Saturday, Ravens football Sunday (yay fall!) and going out to dinner with a friend tomorrow night. Good weekend on tap!