View Single Post
  #37   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-06, 00:35
Registered Member

Plan: Nondieting/Moderation
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 3%

mab1224 – I would want to join the normaleating website for the same reason – the interaction with others. I wouldn’t blame anyone at all for joining, but that $25 a month is a bit too much for me. Now, are the “moderation” people going to make money off of my confusion and misery?? LOL! It’s their business, but do they really have to charge? I don’t know, maybe they do. If a website has nothing to sell, i.e., in way of supplements, books, etc., then maybe they need to charge? But I saw that they were selling several books on the website. Maybe they just don’t make enough to make it all work. Oh well, that’s their business. Maybe if I get desperate, I’ll join…:O)

I would love the worksheets, but my husband would freak if I told him that I posted our website on a message board. LOL! He works at home and internet security is one particular aspect of his job. We have to be oh, so careful. You wouldn’t believe the anti-virus and other stuff that he has to download every single day to keep his computer “clean” so that he can run the tests that he needs to run for the company that he works for! What a world!

I wonder if you could put the info in the journal area?? Which by the way, we need to do (nod-nod-wink-wink).

If things continue as well as they are going, I’ll try and start a journal by the end of next week….maybe sooner? It depends on how much time I have. The week varies for me because of the nerve damage in my back. Here I sit and it’s after midnight, but I can’t get comfortable in bed just yet, so I’m sitting up and typing….hence my LONG posts. Sorry guys.

Sometimes, I find it hard to sit up, so I’m not on the computer for long. But, I just find that reading these posts to be so enlightening. And answering them and being able to interact with others has made me feel like I have made some new friends – like you :O)

I dread to think what my journal would turn into, because some days all I can do is sit. Boy, those days would have LONG posts. I hope this is not self-absorption that I’m involved in here??? For me, it truly is cathartic.

Bye for now, Teena