Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyPhat
Hello Everyone!!!

Just wanted to reintroduce myself. I've been low carbing off and on for the last 12 years.. yes 12! I first started off with Atkins and then after my second daughter around 2004 I started South Beach and successfully lost 40 lbs in a few months. Since then I have had weight loss surgery ( which didn't work) gained back all but maybe 30 lbs. I've been dancing around the idea of literally "going for what I know". Low carbing has been SO good to me. Unfortunately I am one of those people who has to literally treat "Carbohydrates" like the plague. NO matter how much I work out, how little I eat..... if I don't watch carbs I get bloated and feel HORRIBLE.

I have decided to come back home. Initially I found this forum in 2004 and it has been an instrumental source in my progress, success and inspiration while low carbing. I look forward to restarting on Monday and will be updating my profile with my current stats.

Welcome Back...again!!

I want to share with you the fact that until I got it about the fact that I must control my starchy carbs and anything else that triggers me to overeat(salt, fat, sweet), I was doomed to keep gaining and losing over and over.
I've been maintaining my 120 lbs loss for 7 years now....I know how hard it is but I also know how worth it, it really is.

You can do this...for good!!