View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-06, 20:00

Plan: vsg/low carb
Stats: 306/153/150 Female 5'6.5"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Hey SkinnyRay -

I am positive what you are experiencing is die off. I have been taking vco now for 2 1/2 months and I have felt a slow decline in all symptoms...mainly feeling tired and somtimes a headache. Recently I have noticed somedays im tired and others i have more energy and everyday i feel better and better. Just yesterday i took 3 tablespoons (normally i take 2) by midday and i was bouncing off the walls i had so much energy i was giddy. I was in a great mood and i know it was because of the vco. Because i know how much better i feel i strongly urge you to hang in there.

I was wondering how much your taking? You mentioned early on you were only taking 1 tsp. Have you increased it any, if not maybe you could give that a try. Maybe by taking such a small amount your dragging out the healing process???

Gosh, I sure hope you can hang in there because it has literally worked miracles on me. I am so excited about I keep trying to get everyone I know to try it. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!!!